7/26 - Ange's Bloated Squad vs Lion City Sailors FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With a midfield group of Bissouma, Maddison, Sarr, Skipp, Lo Celso, and maybe even Ndombele, you can't convince me we need to spend 40+ million of Gallagher when we could use that money on a CB.

Crazy decision making.

With a midfield group of Bissouma, Maddison, Sarr, Skipp, Lo Celso, and maybe even Ndombele, you can't convince me we need to spend 40+ million of Gallagher when we could use that money on a CB.

Crazy decision making.
Who needs defences, Levi is going for the 'We'll score more than you' style of football!

The midfield 6 is chosen

Sarr Skipp Bissouma Bentancur Maddison and Gio Lo Celso.

Get Devine a loan, get 30-40M for PEH and buy 3 fookin CBS!

Crazy decision making.
Indeeed plus add Alfie. I’d get Scott instead if are gonna buy.

Crazy decision making.
the midfield is very fucking good. not sure about ndombele tho hes just too lazy for any system. but biss, sarr, madd and gio is fucking class.

the midfield is so good it gives him options to even change systems for certain games. get the lot of them on and two up top. no point playing wide men if they are useless...just like was no point having 3 at the back last year.

if kane stays its defo something that would work more to play into kanes strengths, he dont want balls coming in from wide non stop, thats richarlsons forte

Back
Top Bottom