Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Buzzing for this. Missed Tuesday as on my hols so this is my first real time experience of Ange ball. Even sweeter, it's my birthday, not generally a time I get to watch us on telly, so happy days all round.

I've even been sent a free birthday bet. I fancy a big game for Maddison, but any other ideas gratefully received.

Harry Winks goal :ange-facepalm:

(Happy Birthday!)

Some people are going to absolutely lose their shit, if - and possibly when - PEH starts in our PL opener :ange-lol: They'll still maintain being smarter than every manager, who keeps picking him.
The cunt might start out first match but I bet you he’s not starting our fifth or sixth. Awful cowardly plague of a midfielder and he will get a fourth manager sacked by Xmas if Ange doesn’t see thru his shite

Formation error: Your lineup must contain exactly 11 players. Please check your formation. A 'Player' is considered to be 1 name without spaces.

I hear there's a new memeber called Mames Jaddison.
I found it difficult even going to their home page let alone signing up.
Had fun with the password though. :pochwtf:

Fucking he'll we'll be playing in an actual monsoon.
"Today's pre-season friendly between Leicester City and Spurs has been abandoned following Kieran Dewsbury-Hall and Destiny Udogie being swept away by a freak tidal wave inside the stadium."

Back
Top Bottom