Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly think he has early Alzheimer’s, lost all touch of reality. He has commercial staff to pull basic and tried / tested levers that increase infrastructure value etc but hes all over the football side and it’s a helicopter crash.
Would definitely be worth checking if he’s still up to working at this level.

Even if he was penny pinching in the past, at least it was organised. Even that semblance of organised thought seems to have gone.

I personally think the wages we pay are massively overlooked
I quite agree.

According to the apples-to-apples comprehensive figures compiled by Deloitte, over the past five seasons among the 20 richest clubs in Europe, so 100 team-seasons, only four times did a club spend less than half their turnover on wages.

All four were Tottenham.

Honestly think he has early Alzheimer’s, lost all touch of reality. He has commercial staff to pull basic and tried / tested levers that increase infrastructure value etc but hes all over the football side and it’s a helicopter crash.
Fuck off. He eats blueberries for breakfast every morning and salmon for dinner. He’s going to live until at least 300 in fine health.

I quite agree.

According to the apples-to-apples comprehensive figures compiled by Deloitte, over the past five seasons among the 20 richest clubs in Europe, so 100 team-seasons, only four times did a club spend less than half their turnover on wages.

All four were Tottenham.

Honest question here. Can you provide any more context to this?

I mean it kinda speaks for itself, no?

That Deloitte Money League in general has been a wonderful project for making football finances understandable for many years, I recommend clicking around in there if you're interested in this stuff.

Thanks, I will.

And I do get what you're saying, are wages to turnover ratio is 10-20% below our rivals in recent years.

I'd be really interested to seem some figures on our % year on year and see that in relation to the increase in wage spend.

Thanks, I will.

And I do get what you're saying, are wages to turnover ratio is 10-20% below our rivals in recent years.

I'd be really interested to seem some figures on our % year on year and see that in relation to the increase in wage spend.
For context, nearly every team in the league will need to bring down their wages to turnover ratio as restrictions are slowly brought in. You bruine next season it will be at 90% then 80 then 70. I’d need to double check

For context, nearly every team in the league will need to bring down their wages to turnover ratio as restrictions are slowly brought in. You bruine next season it will be at 90% then 80 then 70. I’d need to double check
Will all these clubs hike their match day tickets by 20% too?

Or just ENIC FC?

What is the starting point of the ST prices at these 17 clubs? Because without that context, your point is an irrelevant merde sandwiche
You absolute fools. The most egregious case of moving the goalposts I’ve ever seen. You are diverting from the issue at hand which is the serious matter of Levy’s diet, packed full of superfoods and good fats. On a cheat day he’s been known to eat an avocado.

I quite agree.

All four were Tottenham.

Must be lies, mate.

Must be :angryscouser:

Must be lies, mate.

Must be :angryscouser:
Sorry man I'm going rogue here, I think it's all lies, all about control under ENIC, not one chance does he let the brake off and allow the club to win anything.
Same as when he does his deals, we get close to a player and suddenly the goalposts change because of him.
Horrible little weasel, who needs to be culled , let's hope someone buys this club and relieve us of him.

Honest question here. Can you provide any more context to this?
The context has always been very simple.

We pay good but not great wages. Levy is prepared to reward our best players with fair market value, so Son and Kane are handsomely paid. Eriksen was also offered a bumper pay packet. But everyone else joins at the bottom of a reasonable, but not exceptional, ladder.

The one time we have splashed out on a player, both in terms of fees and wages, he turned out to be a dud (Tanguy).

I expect Daniel still has sleepless nights over it.

The context has always been very simple.

We pay good but not great wages. Levy is prepared to reward our best players with fair market value, so Son and Kane are handsomely paid. Eriksen was also offered a bumper pay packet. But everyone else joins at the bottom of a reasonable, but not exceptional, ladder.

The one time we have splashed out on a player, both in terms of fees and wages, he turned out to be a dud (Tanguy).

I expect Daniel still has sleepless nights over it.

Everyone else joins at the bottom of a reasonable ladder except.

Ivan Persic 180k
Maddison 170k
Romero 165k
Lenglet 145k
Kulusevski 110k

Back
Top Bottom