Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Not messing around are we?

Both come highly rated. Let's hope the coaching will make them realise the potential.

Looking forward to seeing the names of Dier, Davies and Sanchez benched or gone completely. Servants for the club though as they have been, we all know a change is desperately needed.

We seem to be making some movements this last week. As always, I wonder where we will lack once the window is shut.

Lots of reports sharing concerns.

Sounds very very raw and better options out there for the price range.

Awkward Bbc GIF by britbox

Hmm, we may be entering cutting-off-our-nose-to-spite-our-face territory here.

We're quickly reaching a point where the money is too good to turn down if Harry absolutely wants out.

I think it needs to be £90m plus add ons to start that conversation. We also need a proper plan to use the money around the team.

I think the window is looking really good so far. Certainly moving quicker.

I think Tapsoba is going to be fundamentally difficult to get over the line. Unless the player is kicking up, there’s no incentive for Leverkusen to act quickly. He has three years on his contract, they have CL football. I expect they’re going to quote an exceedingly hefty price tag.

Harry is the unknown in all this.

Back
Top Bottom