23/24 season fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not compared fixtures to Europe fixtures but it is an advantage to play teams in Europe at weekend after they play in Europe. Woolwich &Liverpool hopefully have hard games before playing us in September.

"Pochettino's Chelsea"

Baby Reaction GIF

All fingers seem to be pointing at one Mr Daniel Levy……..

And I’m guessing we can see something being announced at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium around the 19th May 2024.

TV? Probably. Sunday? Could also be Saturday early if it’s a BT pick or late if Sky. Could also be Monday I suppose.

Personally I hope it’s Sunday because Saturday is my birthday and I’m banned from attending.

FRIDAY 11TH AUGUST​

• Burnley20:00Manchester City

SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST​

• Arsenal12:30Nottingham Forest
  • AFC Bournemouth15:00West Ham United
  • Brighton & Hove Albion15:00Luton Town
  • Everton15:00Fulham
  • Sheffield United15:00Crystal Palace
  • Newcastle United17:30Aston Villa

SUNDAY 13TH AUGUST​

• Brentford14:00Tottenham Hotspur
  • Chelsea16:30Liverpool

MONDAY 14TH AUGUST​

• Manchester United20:00Wolverhampton Wanderers

All fingers seem to be pointing at one Mr Daniel Levy……..

And I’m guessing we can see something being announced at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium around the 19th May 2024.
So, I'm surmising, we're asking the PL to give us an away fixture at the end of the season, to maximise the summer window for other events?
I checked the Beyoncé tour, she was in Scotland before her concerts at the THS, and then in France the week after. She probably could have done France after Scotland, then returned to the THS, allowing us a home fixture at the end of the season.
It hasn't mattered so far. But as I said before, if we needed to win our final game to qualify for the Champions League, home advantage could make the difference.

Back
Top Bottom