Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it's a protest against police, clubs and ticket prices, giving the fan a voice, and having a bit of fun, everything clubs don't seem to want you to do at football matches anymore, yes they're all good ideas, but banners never work the club just ignores you and if we to not attend games we'd get called bad fans, and protests are just ignored and alot of the time people don't bother with them anyway, so basically the only way we can get a voice is through in the ground activities

Utter nonsense.

Ahh the old smoke bomb debate.

No one was hurt. The lino was hit from 100 meters away and didnt give a shit...the only people crying are Spurs fans.

Hilarious stuff

There are fans of all clubs who "cry" or, you know, oppose smoke bombs. Not that I want to interrupt the constant bashing of Spurs fans on this forum of course.

it's a protest against police, clubs and ticket prices, giving the fan a voice, and having a bit of fun, everything clubs don't seem to want you to do at football matches anymore, yes they're all good ideas, but banners never work the club just ignores you and if we to not attend games we'd get called bad fans, and protests are just ignored and alot of the time people don't bother with them anyway, so basically the only way we can get a voice is through in the ground activities
Good grief.

A protest? Really?? Really???? FFS. For the cost of a smoke bomb ordered from Poland you could put it towards another ticket.

Not just a few Stone Island spotty wannabes playing Green Street??

Last edited:
There are fans of all clubs who "cry" or, you know, oppose smoke bombs. Not that I want to interrupt the constant bashing of Spurs fans on this forum of course.

Well its Spurs fans calling the Spurs fan who threw it a cunt....not sure what people want these days.

Claim to be an ultras forum, and people whining about smoke and flares

Before I start on the game.

The fella who chucked the smoke bomb was worried about his kid choking on the smoke. He had nothing to do with the nought who bought it in.

The smoke was pretty foul and to be honest I wanted to shove it up the arse of the utter c who bought it in.

Fucking new football wallies.

The fella who chucked the smoke bomb who worried about his kid choking on the smoke. He had nothing to do with the nought who bought it in.

The smoke was pretty foul and to be honest I wanted to shove it up the arse of the utter c who bought it in.

haha, from the man who smokes copious amounts of ganja

Guys,in the greek league "pyro" choreo,looks legit :)) another world there in Greece,where are the stewards?;look at Aris Salonic fans!it is so "warm" there :)

The fella who chucked the smoke bomb who worried about his kid choking on the smoke. He had nothing to do with the nought who bought it in.

From the chap who who was no we here near villa park

Oh! Didnt realise just how much smoke there was! People must have been dying out there

LOL

Look at the photo of the two photographers, I was right by the whole thing and it was rank.

Smoke bombs, flags and "pyro" have never been part of our support. We're not Eastern European and now some fella who didn't want his little'un breathing in smoke has been pinched.

Well done "ultras"

The guy who lit it was celebrating a goal for fucks sake. You throw a fucking smoke bomb onto the pitch and it hits a lino, you can expect to get nicked. Wouldnt it make more sense to take your kid out?

As for the game itself AVB got it spot on. Took my advise in not playing Paulinho and dembele together in midfield. Tried to introduce width on the left by introducing Lennon. Holtby when he got into the game looked lively. Chiriches was immense.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom