Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even though the bottled hard, im still concerned about our pathway back ahead of them in the league. I just know they are going to sign Declan Rice and perhaps a few other good players. Also I was hoping they would get raided but Saka and Martinelli have already extended and now they are working on Saliba & Odegaard extensions

How the F are we going to finish above them next season? I really dont want to go back to having a second Manchester team, as was the case in the late nineties and early 2000's where I was a part time Man United fan.

Even though the bottled hard, im still concerned about our pathway back ahead of them in the league. I just know they are going to sign Declan Rice and perhaps a few other good players. Also I was hoping they would get raided but Saka and Martinelli have already extended and now they are working on Saliba & Odegaard extensions

How the F are we going to finish above them next season? I really dont want to go back to having a second Manchester team, as was the case in the late nineties and early 2000's where I was a part time Man United fan.

I know what you mean but pointless worrying about it yet. Besides to get Rice they’ll have to sell Partey and is anyone really going to take him?

3-BA5-E6-CC-ECB0-4-BAE-845-E-4-D5-E207979-E8.jpg

or….

AF89-F415-41-DA-406-B-BC69-397-E2-A1-CF85-F.jpg

Gooner neighbour called me today.
Replied ‘Gis a second’ and just stood there.
Followed by ‘it’s alright mate, you already have!’

I was pissing myself. He then explained why Scum I’ll be top 4 and we will get relegated.
I was still laughing when I fucked off

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22514145/onlyfans-greengirlbella-Woolwich/

OnlyFans star GreenGirlBella bares all in painted Woolwich shirt as fans tell her she’s ‘made up for lost title’​

• Published: 18:04, 29 May 2023
In association with
In association with Unibet
Woolwich fan GreenGirlBella went to extraordinary lengths to show off her love for the club on the final day of the season.
The OnlyFans star, real name Arabella Mia, visited the Emirates for the final game against Wolves.
GreenGirlBella wowed fans with her extraordinary outfit
GreenGirlBella wowed fans with her extraordinary outfit
The OnlyFans star met with Arsenal fans at their last game of the season
The OnlyFans star met with Woolwich fans at their last game of the season
She joked that she wants to wear body paint more often
She joked that she wants to wear body paint more often

The Gunners left fans pondering what might have been as they strolled to a 5-0 win after cracking under the pressure in the title race this month.
But the pain was eased for some as they spotted Arabella's striking outfit.
She posed for photos with some supporters after catching the eye with her choice of clothes - or lack thereof.
Arabella wore only white underwear and spray-painted the rest of her body in an Woolwich kit.

Back
Top Bottom