Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the love of God.

One Frenchman at a time!

I can’t handle this high stakes multi-operation you’re running.
Its quite obvious to me that this guy is either a troll or an employee of a social media company employed by levy for pr online. I mean he's so unimaginative he can't get away from the French theme for his other username.

2 Choices for Levy that will afford him any respect from fans at all,

1. Swallow your pride, bring Nagelsmann and choose the best DOF you can from his list. Or offer him another one and see what he says.

2. Resign as Chairman.

I feel sorry for Mr Levy, this is the sort of person who right now if he booked you a trip, to see the Northern Lights, you would end up seeing Blackpool Illuminations.
Absolute train wreck of a chairman, the club is losing respect by the hour.

We'll be in a relegation fight next season.
There is only one way to turn the tide and Levy simply cannot do it.

Relinquish control, step away, ringfence a lot of money and give it to football people.

Daniel Levy has now overseen:

16 managers in 22 years. ❌
3 managers in 3 months. ❌
No manager lasting a full season since 2018.❌
He has turned one of England’s greatest clubs into a laughing stock, making himself obscenely rich in the process.

When will people wake up?

Back
Top Bottom