Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just received the following text from Ledley

I would like to point out that Daniel as he now loves to be called has just donated a kidney to a dying girl in Clacton . He has just sold his house and all the proceeds are going to Great Ormond Street Hospital,. With all this going on it’s amazing he has time to work in the soup kitchen at the Whitechapel Mission , run thrice weekly counselling sessions at his local drug rehab centre and single handedly rescue 14 children from a sunken small boat in the English Channel💪

Anybody else get this allegedly Levy dictated PR bullshit or am I just the lucky one

Last edited:
It’s over for them. Nobody serious wants the job because they’ve been through every type of coach. Young, experienced, attacking, defensive, winners, developers. And it’s always been the same interference and broken promises.

I remember telling a friend that the club is playing with fire and risking the goodwill built up in the Poch era by standing still in 2018, and here we are.

ENIC have to start finding a buyer because the performance, and therefore value of the club will decrease from here.

It’s what being penny wise pound foolish and constantly reactive brings you.

Just received the following text from Ledley

I would like to point out that Daniel as he now loves to be called has just donated a kidney to a dying girl in Clacton . He has just sold his house and all the proceeds are going to Great Ormond Street Hospital,. With all this going on it’s amazing he has time to work in the soup kitchen at the Whitechapel Mission , run thrice weekly counselling sessions at his local rehab centre and single handedly rescue 14 children from a sunken small boat in the English Channel💪

Anybody else get this or am I just the lucky one
I got the same message but it was from Shadydan Shadydan rather than Ledley, guess I drew the short straw , so to speak

Fuck me, Levy really is a loser, isn’t he?

Absolute humiliation being rejected by yet another manager. There’s nowhere for him to go anymore, if he cares about the future/reputation of the club, he’ll step down from his role (he obviously won’t do this).

Thanks for your input🙌.
Now can you please explain if we are historically the 7th most successful club in the Country how Enic especially under Poch have not overachieved in the league 🤔.
I acknowledge we have always been a good cup team & that is where they have underperformed.

We were similar status to villa (they won the European cup btw ) & Everton when they took over. I say we have overtaken them.
Of course you may be some deluded entitled type who thinks we have a history comparable to Real Madrid,😁.

No league since 61 & a few cups would suggest otherwise.

May I respectfully ask you to sleep well & keep the nonsense to yourself .
For the love of God.

One Frenchman at a time!

I can’t handle this high stakes multi-operation you’re running.

Honestly don't think we was ever in for Slot properly, just sounding him out. We aren't paying money to get him out of there.

I said it a while ago, Brendan's Rodgers will be manager. He's free and atleast has some form of reputation

We won't pay for nagelsman and clearly don't fancy poch despite either of those being good candidates.

Levy has been so focussed on building out our commercial portfolio and fleecing the fans because he knows we will pay that he's actually lost sight of the squad entirely - we are way way worse than anytime in my lifetime, perhaps the Juande Ramos time is just as bad.

Refusal to admit he got it wrong and refusal to invest in a tired squad for the last 5 years and here we are. Could be the next Everton if we don't get this right immediately and battling relegation. If we didn't get the start we did this year, we would definitely be down the bottom of the table it's been so so bad since December or so.

I couldn't hate anyone associated to Tottenham as I do anymore than Levy and our current board. it's a pathetic carry on and I've given up

Back
Top Bottom