SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course it is. We know he is better than this.

I feel sorry for all the players, even though they are all mentally feeble. The whole club is a shambles right now, so much negative noise and a total nobody as “manager”.

Players have to respect their coach, their football ideas, they have to be excited to go out and play and believe they can win. Right now e are not a team, we are a total mess. Of course they are playing like shit in these circumstances.

Of course its not. We know he was SHITE at Juventus and SHITE for a full season with us. We know he had a couple of good months and that's ALL we have to suggest we should buy him. A few months where a whole bunch of meh to shit players performed for us !!!!

We should go nowhere near buying him. As if we need more slow, predictable players who can only perform when everything is going well and/or they have acres of space.

Of course it is. We know he is better than this.

I feel sorry for all the players, even though they are all mentally feeble. The whole club is a shambles right now, so much negative noise and a total nobody as “manager”.

Players have to respect their coach, their football ideas, they have to be excited to go out and play and believe they can win. Right now e are not a team, we are a total mess. Of course they are playing like shit in these circumstances.
Hes been shite all season and not been some superstar in italy either. What he is now is more likely what he is rather than that few months when he arrived.

For what is now poor old Hugo, i think this might be his vertonghen moment

That game where it’s confirmed in every part of you that the game is up

He’s been great, probably the best keeper I’ve seen for spurs and I don’t wanna see him get beat up any more
I feel sad at myself for how I feel when I see him on the pitch now.

I know I should remember the good days but I genuinely hate seeing him play for us now. Every part of his game is gone and I'm honestly just mad that he walked right back into the side when Forster was playing solid.

He should have been hooked already, at least a couple of the goals today you can attribute to him. What's most distrubing is his effort, he's not even going for some of these saves anymore.

Pathetic.

Early season Conte said the schedule would see them fittest at the end of the season…

Wow, what has gone on…

They should have more. Never seen such a poor performance from any team in all my years watching football. I am now hoping we get battered 10-0. Hopefully that will galvanize the fanbase to get rid of Levy.

I mean Levy has time to talk to the Oxford Union but hasn't spoken to the fans or trust in years. Cunt

So we have decided to go full Kevin Keegan at Newcastle.

We can't defend anyway so it makes sense... kinda

Now I have to watch

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

LOL

All the away fans should leave, now. Go to the pub, start the trek home, whatever.

the players need to come out and see that if they dont care, neither will the fans, then hopefully so will the board

I'm not even angry anymore, and I know I should be....its just beaten me into submission.
We are pathetic and we all know it, so we know what's coming over and over and we are just used to it now........pathetic, gutless and many other words that describe this joke of a club

Back
Top Bottom