SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So are there still some of you still not in the levy and enic out line of thought yet ?? there cannot be any other way for us to move forward.
This is pathetic, I'm not watching the rest of this bullshit, thats what this lot have reduced me too.
I just cannot bare it anymore, and shame on me for once again being stupid enough to go against my own head which told me that today was gonna be another shit show...just as usual this season..
Fuck levy and enic.. parasites out ........ .........

Despite this I dont think a lot have realised the world of shit we're in. Kane cant stay, Son is done, Bentancur knackered until Christmas at least. The rest are just varying degrees of shite bar 1 or 2 promising youngsters. Unless we have fundamental change from the top down we're boned.

Rather sad that a change in formation's gotten me excited :romeroshock:

4 at the back and a midfield 3, let's fucking do it!

Monty Python Reaction GIF
salutes jack black GIF

Can someone in the away end scream out that the Russians have launched nukes just before 3pm please? We can get this abandoned if we play our cards right.

Back
Top Bottom