Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NFL have an entirely different dressing room, probably pretty good though. Would love to see Beyoncé’s room as well.
Oh right, did not know that. Appreciate the correction..I guess a bit obvious with squad size etc.

Makes even less sense then?

Ive been to NWHL once, thougt I got transported to Houston, Texas, or somewhere equally as flamboyant.

As a football club, we do not need all the bells and whistles. At least Beyoncee will be comfortable. Ill be going to the Man U evening game in a few weeks, hoping for a bit of atmosphere etc, but will be drinking in the pubs outside, cant bring myself to spend a further penny on ENICs property portfolio conquest!

I love the club but I can't stand COYS on Reddit. It's a Levy cult.

Maybe someone needs to start a new sub

I only ever go on Reddit for the FPL group but stumbled into the Coys one. What a weird place. I said I can’t believe so many people voted levy in and got massively down voted. It’s Mourinho cult levels of behaviour on there. I can’t imagine it’s regular match going fans.

What a bizarre thing to say if you are a levy fan.

Our best ever player in the history of this club. But you think he should leave?

That is a powerful statement

Not really, I have my reasons why Kane should leave - it's time for him to go and fit the club to move on.

Also our best player in the history of this club? 🤦‍♀️

What separates Spurs from some of the other big clubs in world football is the players loyalty to the club.

The best Man United squad under Fergie loved the team and are still red even after they left. Same for Chelsea, Terry, Lampard, Drogba loved the club.

Meanwhile, where are our club loyal players? Kane expresses his desire to play elsewhere, Romero fucks us off for international duty. Bale laughs at us. Our loan players have openly criticised the club (Ndombele, Lo Celso, Winks). We have to wheel out Ozzie and Ledley King to find players that love the club - and those guys are on the payroll!

Yes, Kane is our best player - but does he want to play and die for Spurs?

Lenglet, Porro, Kulu are here on loan. Do you think they give a shit about Spurs?
Do you not read the forum and this particular thread, the club gets constantly slated for keeping too many players on the books for a long time. This isn't just a one way point either as in the club forces the players to stay

Lloris
Davies
Dier
Son
Kane

Players still here like Sanchez and Lucas who in particular seem to like being involved in the club.

Harry Kane did an interview with Gary Neville a couple of years ago and suggested he would like to play with De Bruyne but he's played for us week in week out for the last 8 years consistently and has become our all time record goal scorer.

You can't really get much loyal than that 😆

Porro will sign in the summer, Kulu most likely too. To question their loyalty is abit ridiculous.

Lenglet, Porro, Kulu are here on loan. Do you think they give a shit about Spurs?
This is a really good point that isn't spoken about enough. Three of our starting Xi borrowed from other clubs. Incredible for a club of our size and wealth.
A cheap try before you buy policy. What sort of ambition or commitment to backing the manager and football team does that actually show?
Pathetic.

Last edited:
He looks like an ugly Bradley Cooper. Jesus Christ I was livid with Levy for putting him in charge. A cliche addled thicko
A real low point in recent years but bizarrely not the lowest , some of our appointments have been things you’d expect from a division 2 team.

This is a really good point that isn't spoken about enough. Three of our starting Xi borrowed from other clubs. Incredible for a club of our size and wealth.
A cheap buy before you buy policy. What sort of ambition or commitment to backing the manager and football team does that actually show?
Pathetic.
What a load of bollox.

Kulu and Porro are both Spurs players. They know it and have both spoken about it.

Lenglet and Danjuma are the only loan players that don't know they are staying.

You, the Frenchman, Aberdeen Yid etc
Defending Levy for a plethora of reasons

Go and find some example where I've defended them and why?

Let's try and add some context to this seeing as you want to call me out and get personal, so obviously it bothers you that much, because a plethora of reasons ain't gonna cut it.

And equally I'll be more than happy to go and fetch some examples where I've blamed them and attacked them for their running of the club because there are plenty on here.

Please don't tell me you actually believe that BS :harrylol:
Re: TrophyCabinetGate...

John's description sounds pretty much the same as it was at the old WHL when I did the tour there in our last season.

There was a big lounge on the first floor above the main entrance with comfy seats. Around the walls were a dozen or so individual display cases as JT describes it with replicas that included obscure challenge cups from yesteryear. There was no trophy cabinet per se, the effect was pretty underwhelming.

No one asked why so I can't vouch for the explanation that John gave, but the rest fits with what I saw at old WHL, not bullshit at all.

Re: TrophyCabinetGate...

John's description sounds pretty much the same as it was at the old WHL when I did the tour there in our last season.

There was a big lounge on the first floor above the main entrance with comfy seats. Around the walls were a dozen or so individual display cases as JT describes it with replicas that included obscure challenge cups from yesteryear. There was no trophy cabinet per se, the effect was pretty underwhelming.

No one asked why so I can't vouch for the explanation that John gave, but the rest fits with what I saw at old WHL, not bullshit at all.

What you have just described isn't being debated.

This is what's up for debate

The bearded guide then trotted out some nonsense about the club not having an actual trophy cabinet and having no intention of having a trophy cabinet (I shit you not) something to do with it being some ego trip or something for other clubs whereas Spurs is about much more and represents much more....

Some blatant bear faced lie which wouldn't look out of place if it was said by an Woolwich fan, let's be honest.

A cheap buy before you buy policy. What sort of ambition or commitment to backing the manager and football team does that actually show?
Pathetic.
Well there is no ambition, or if there is I have not seen it yet.
It's all about low or no risk signings, hardly stuff that, stirs the blood and gets bums on and off seat's.
This is another example of why, this cunt should not be running this club, instead let him find a job in the sphere of banking much better for him.

What you have just described isn't being debated.

This is what's up for debate

Some blatant bear faced lie which wouldn't look out of place if it was said by an Woolwich fan, let's be honest.
Maybe there is one maybe there isn't mate, I suspect probably there is, but don't forget it's not a first and foremost football stadium, it's a multi purpose arena where we are just merely the main tennant.

Maybe there is one maybe there isn't mate, I suspect probably there is, but don't forget it's not a first and foremost football stadium, it's a multi purpose arena where we are just merely the main tennant.

Mate, what are you even talking about?

Do you just write random words in the hope that they will make sense? 😆

John's bear-faced lie, pictured earlier...

illustrated-portrait-of-bear-on-beige-background.jpg

Back
Top Bottom