Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't know what an out of court disposal was. So I looked it up. It can be used if the accused admits guilt of the offence and the prosecution decides its appropriate not to charge the perpetrator. Its more used for youth offenders I think so I guess that applies to Walker. I wonder if there was a large donation to a charity perhaps ?

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

I started a new thread for the trouser incident due to it not being about football. I put it in Off Topic as I thought it might get noticed and discussed. Is it going to get absorbed under this thread ? If so maybe I should start an indecent exposure thread ?

I didn't know what an out of court disposal was. So I looked it up. It can be used if the accused admits guilt of the offence and the prosecution decides its appropriate not to charge the perpetrator. Its more used for youth offenders I think so I guess that applies to Walker. I wonder if there was a large donation to a charity perhaps ?

The other bit is apparently it requires consent of the 'victims' - in this case I assume the people in the wine bar where he committed the offence.

I think he's been a VERY VERY lucky boy to be allowed to take this route. And I fear its an example of a 'well known personality' being allowed a route which others doing similar things would not be allowed.

I hope for his sake he doesn't re-offend as at some stage something big and heavy is going to come down n his head. And if it does he should have no complaints

The other bit is apparently it requires consent of the 'victims' - in this case I assume the people in the wine bar where he committed the offence.

I think he's been a VERY VERY lucky boy to be allowed to take this route. And I fear its an example of a 'well known personality' being allowed a route which others doing similar things would not be allowed.

I hope for his sake he doesn't re-offend as at some stage something big and heavy is going to come down n his head. And if it does he should have no complaints

.......Wealth Privilege.

Cheating on the mother of his kids whilst she's pregnant, lockdown hooker parties and now this...... He's quite the degenerate piece of trash.

Last edited:
Not a person of the highest moral rectitude, and I guess he's now trying to control the narrative of the story by giving the interview. Good luck with that but I don't really mean it. None of us are perfect but still...

Not a person of the highest moral rectitude, and I guess he's now trying to control the narrative of the story by giving the interview. Good luck with that but I don't really mean it. None of us are perfect but still...
I suspect that The Sun blackmailed him into giving the interview. "We have all the material already. Either you give the interview and tell the story your way. Or we will still publish it our way."

I suspect that The Sun blackmailed him into giving the interview. "We have all the material already. Either you give the interview and tell the story your way. Or we will still publish it our way."
I'm sure you're right but I am a little surprised he didn't go down the super-injunction route, as is standard practice for the mega-wealthy.

Back
Top Bottom