Tottenham Hotspur v Chav tastic Ass holes FC. Sunday 26th Feb, 1.30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nervous start by Ollie. An inch away from giving a way a pen and lost poss a couple of times but he grew into the game. Fought every one of the 90+ minutes.

True. They were Pretty to watch but not much killer instinct. He is young still so maybe that is part of his development. To be fair they haven’t got even one good striker. I think most managers would struggle to get this chelsea team scoring a hatful. He will have to improve the attacking style if he wants to make it at the top.
They got Boomerang who they dont even use

To all the true spurs fans on here who kept the faith and didn’t spend the last week constantly complaining and crying about this game being an automatic loss….well done!!! Enjoy your evening!!! You deserve it.

To the (very few but majorly annoying) “fans” who were so adamant we would lose….

F

U

:contefists: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :harrylol: :adethumbup:

Skipp got balls. Big fuckign brass balls. He's like a pit bull on a loose ball. a 50/50 loose ball is a 60/40 in his favour by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Not bad, not bad at all :richtongue:

Honestly feel a bit sorry for Potter. Decent bloke. What a fall from grace. Looks gutted. Should have went to a real club. Too nice for a shithouse like Chelsea.
Potter's not a 'decent bloke'. I saw him spitting at least 4 times during that game. Goodness knows how many spits the camera missed. Would you let your daughter date someone who spits all the time for no apparent reason? Decent bloke, my arse.

Back
Top Bottom