Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we're playing Kane behind the striker for once? Let's see if Windy's right

I think he's probably the LW. With Paulinho and Sandro present, Holtby is probably continuing his CAM spot. Which is good, as Kane barely has the touch in front of goal for a top side much less a No 10. That having been said, thought he played well out wide at Cardiff.

Glad that Chadli is on the bench ...
But kinda upset that Verts and Paulo are playing. I hope they don't pick up any injuries ... need them fully energetic for Chelsea. I assume Kaboul is still injured.

yeah hoping to catch this cant believe its not showing in the UK. I guess it will be full at stadium?

COYS hoping for some good fringe efforts really set us a light.

I mentioned this before but if you get Bein Sport, you might be able to view the game streaming live (not on delay) through Bein Sport Play (depending on your cable/satelitte provider), which is a similar service to ESPN 3:

http://www.beinsportplay.tv

It's supposed to work on tablets and smartphones too.
I have Bein sport back home but they don't have directv for the online service which is what my family has. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom