Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a fucking idiot for not giving either of skipp or sarr more game time this season. Could easily take out one of the calamitous defenders and add skipp or sarr to this side and it would make an improvement. Persisting with Son and kulusevski when both are playing awful when you have players on the bench that can make a difference is absolutely nonsensical. I honestly can't wait to see the back of him now in all fairness. His style of football is tragic his in game management and ability to change a game is non existent. His rigidity in his tactics make us easy to play against and predictable. I've never enjoyed watching us less than I do right now.

You aren't writing facts. You are downplaying his achievement. He broke Roma 14 years trophy drought in a same competition Conte also competing and lost to farmers called Mura

who said he was hired to win the league at Roma ? Their club are under FFP restrictions for the next 4 years , Roma isn't expected to win anything, i think their owner also lied to Mourinho about the state their club in when they first hired just like Levy lied about wanting to give him money and time at spurs which is why i think it's going to be Chelsea again hiring him back for next season

At the end of the day the only fact remains are Spurs has spend 300m since they sack him , won 0 and not even in better state or anything
How did you spend +300m and your football isn't get any better , not in the slightest?

Roma since hiring him , has a negative net spend ( Tammy cost 40m , celik cost 7m , the rest of his signing was loan and free players and he has sold more players including 20m for Zaniolo ) won 1

Bore off. No-one wants Jose back.......

Isn't there a Jose fangirl page on Instagram you can wank off to instead of lurking round here?

Not sure on that. He hasn’t lost the dressing room and the home fans haven’t completely turned on him. Lose to West Ham, Chelsea and the return leg though and that might change. All three occurrences are fairly likely too.

A loss to fucking WH at the weekend will seriously break my resolve. :(

Bore off. No-one wants Jose back.......

Isn't there a Jose fangirl page on Instagram you can wank off to instead of lurking round here?
Even him wouldn't want to go back at spurs not after blatant betrayal by Levy and the fans , i think if he went back to England, it would definitely be chelsea or Newcastle

Even him wouldn't want to go back at spurs not after blatant betrayal by Levy and the fans , i think if he went back to England, it would definitely be chelsea or Newcastle

The fact you can't bring yourself to say "us" in reference to Spurs is telling.

Do one, you weirdo.

We also made an attempt to get Naglesman (albeit pre-Fab), sounded out Ten Hag and nearly followed through with interest in Fonsecca so it's not as black and white as you suggest (especially if your concern is conservative football).

If I had once concern, it wouldn't be that Fab only has eyes for conservative football; more so that the last manager search was pretty scatter-gun (as perfectly exhibited by us having Gatusso & Fonsecca on the bubble at the same time).

I also think there's a massive over-reaching on the idea that Fab doesn't look to recruit beyond his Serie A mates:

Bissouma
Leglet
Richy
Spence
Forster
Emerson
Gil
Sarr
Danjuma
Porro

vs

Kulu
Bentancur
Udogie
Romero
Giollini
Perisic
So you are saying 16 players has been recruited since Mourinho's sack and you can't even provide a good football?

You know he's cunt when even the geniuses of r/soccer call him out on his bullshit instead of gloating at Spurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he actually played a grand total of 67 league games for Sporting (scoring nine goals in the process), a grand total of 98 (12 goals) if you include domestic cup games and Europe.

That's without mentioning his 45 games in the tin pot Spanish league (50 including cup games).

Facts eh? Awkward buggers at times.
In hindsight, the filter that only showed the current season has left me with egg on my face!

I don’t see much wrong with those words. Put them in context, a man returning to play a match in his home country asked about the difference between England and Italy and he says he Italy will be his preferred destination. It’s hardly a surprise.

Nothing to see here.
So why hasn't he signed a contract or even hinted at signing one, with half a season left on his contract?

Given that interview does anyone expect us to perk up and make some kind of late run at top 4 with him in charge?

He doesn't care.

looking forward to the back of him, there was signs early doors that something wasnt quite right but everyone kept banging on about how hes apparently an elite manager. won the league with victor moses at RWB bla bla bla. blokes a fucking cunt, not only does he run shit players into the ground he alienates the squad depth. married to his poxy 3 at the back when we have 1 fucking competent CB at the club is the most retarded thing ive ever witnessed a manager do for a prolonged amount of time and weve had some fucking muppets in charge down the years.

just dont think poch is the answer

The problem wasn't the scoreline, it was everything else, the same plodding play, defensive vulnerabilites, attacking cluelessness, noncomittal answers in post-match interviews, etc. how many times have we seen it play out like this this season?

I have no idea what our gameplan was there. We don't really cross. We don't put in long balls for Sonny to get on. Ben Davies came on and just started belting them at that soft cunt keeper from range.

You could see it on the players faces coming out of the tunnel after half time they weren't excited or overawed. They looked like they just didn't want to be the first one out.

Back
Top Bottom