Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you not agree that the players that have been bought in recently since ENIC changed their approach to the transfer strategy have been better? Likewise outgoings?

Of course I have hope, would rather have that than just being negative all the time.

Interesting.

So if my opinion is formed on the back of reality, as opposed to hope, it is "being negative"?

Tell me. What exactly does that tell you yourself about ENIC and Spurs?

Interesting.

So if my opinion is formed on the back of reality, as opposed to hope, it is "being negative"?

Tell me. What exactly does that tell you yourself about ENIC and Spurs?
Can't answer the question though?

You don't get any joy in watching any of our recent signings play?

My opinion of supporting Spurs is frustration at times, but also hope that we will go from the 5th best team in the league currently to the 1st but I know that isn't easy in the current state of football and who we are up against.

Can't answer the question though?

You don't get any joy in watching any of our recent signings play?

My opinion of supporting Spurs is frustration at times, but also hope that we will go from the 5th best team in the league currently to the 1st but I know that isn't easy in the current state of football and who we are up against.

It's even more interesting.

You didn't answer my question, but put me one in return. Now you are bemused why I don't answer yours.

Really?

Yeah, agree that we have struggled to get rid of players which sums up our scouting network. Daniel Levy definitely deserves to be questioned with his own principles but if anything he has been proven right... spending top money doesn't guarantee successful players.
It's the same principle in both directions.

There is no such thing as a fair market transaction between equals. Spurs will only engage in a player transaction in either direction if it is a highway robbery swindle that only Daniel Levy's genius could have made possible. In the absence of that just double down endlessly and raise the stakes for the next confrontation.

It doesn't work. It can't work. It won't work.

If we move on the shit
We don't have any really shit players. All the players people are complaining about are the ones who made up one of the best defences in the league last season, were crucial to us finishing fourth, and would be fine squad players to have. Lloris is the one exception, since he seems truly finished.

In the ENIC poll thread.

Oh you mean that poll that was put up during the transfer window when ENIC out was trending all over social media? :D

Nope, nothing to do with over emotional fans at all, it's funny how that thread hasn't been touch since last week - I wonder why.

There's a distinct pattern with football fans and sections of this fanbase in particular, they act like over emotional bitches around Transfer time just because it's the thing to do, no surprise that the ENIC out shouts have died down on social media and by the looks of that thread they've died down too, only 6 months until they starts up again though, can't wait....

Oh you mean that poll that was put up during the transfer window when ENIC out was trending all over social media? :D

Nope, nothing to do with over emotional fans at all, it's funny how that thread hasn't been touch since last week - I wonder why.

There's a distinct pattern with football fans and sections of this fanbase in particular, they act like over emotional bitches around Transfer time just because it's the thing to do, no surprise that the ENIC out shouts have died down on social media and by the looks of that thread they've died down too, only 6 months until they starts up again though, can't wait....

Sounds like another "yes", then.

It's the same principle in both directions.

There is no such thing as a fair market transaction between equals. Spurs will only engage in a player transaction in either direction if it is a highway robbery swindle that only Daniel Levy's genius could have made possible. In the absence of that just double down endlessly and raise the stakes for the next confrontation.

It doesn't work. It can't work. It won't work.

Exhibit A:

Follow the Erik Lamela money from the day he was a club record day, over 2 contracts, until the day Sevilla got him, got Gil and got £20m for the trouble.

Pure genius.

I mean I don't know what that's supposed to mean but if that's what you take from that then cool.

The aim of the game on here isn't always to have the last word and try to sound clever in your response, you're allowed to relent sometimes. :)

It's kind of rich from someone, who spent his last post labelling someone he disagrees with as "emotional" and "bitches".

Nothing like a casual bit of misogyni to underline your rationality, eh.

It's kind of rich from someone, who spent his last post labelling someone he disagrees with as "emotional" and "bitches".

Nothing like a casual bit of misogyni to underline your rationality, eh.

I didn't call you emotional or a bitch, I said people who voted in that thread were most probably voting emotionally and sections of our fanbase act like bitches around transfer time but if you're happy to put yourself in that bracket then be my guest.

The irony is that you have indeed actually reacted emotionally to a fairly harmless comment...

And quit with the misogyny (lol) talk and stop making out like you're some victim, it's just a silly little debate for God's sake.

I didn't call you emotional or a bitch, I said people who voted in that thread were most probably voting emotionally and sections of our fanbase act like bitches around transfer time but if you're happy to put yourself in that bracket then be my guest.

The irony is that you have indeed actually reacted emotionally to a fairly harmless comment...

And quit with the misogyny (lol) talk and stop making out like you're some victim, it's just a silly little debate for God's sake.

Oh, some right wriggling being done now, eh. If nothing else it's amusing to see yourself clinging onto that high horse.

Back
Top Bottom