Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The real criticism imo should be directed at the footballing decisions. Mainly not backing Poch when we had that great core, and then getting stuck between two minds in the transition out of the era. From a business standpoint we’ve been exceptionally well run. Look at all the sht other big clubs have dealt with. The exception being cheaters. Lots of other big historic clubs (Newcastle, Everton, Aston Villa) have been relegated/in the fight. It’s not like Everton haven’t spent money either. Juventus f’ed up their finances. Barcelona f’ed up their finances. Could we cook our books and invest owner money into our club more? Sure. But I’m ok with not being that club.

I think fans have become entitled brats. About half the teams in the EPL gripe and protest about their board/owners. Clearly it’s not easy to run a financially successful and performance successful club. The trophy gripes are old. Would we really trade one FA cup under Poch to be in Everton’s situation?

Replaced with what, or more specifically who?
I thought it it was obvious mate, that, the club is crying out for more decisive owners, who are interested in seeing the club achieve sporting success.
Let's be honest here, levy and his gang, have little interest in that, which he admitted years previously.
Their incentive is pushing the revenue streams, making the real estate bigger and primed for a sale at some point.
Of the so called top six, we have the owners that nobody else would want ☺️

This forum is 85% ENIC out but it won’t stop the ENIC in lot from constantly calling ENIC out posters idiots. Why are you posting on a website where you think at least 85% of the people there are stupid?

Most of them really aren’t that bright themselves, that’s the best bit. Can barely string a few sentences together with any degree of eloquence but quite happy flaunting their supposed intellectual superiority.

This forum is 85% ENIC out but it won’t stop the ENIC in lot from constantly calling ENIC out posters idiots. Why are you posting on a website where you think at least 85% of the people there are stupid?

Most of them really aren’t that bright themselves is the best bit. Can barely string a few sentences together with any degree of eloquence but quite happy flaunting their supposed intellectual superiority.
Like who?

Most of them really aren’t that bright themselves is the best bit. Can barely string a few sentences together with any degree of eloquence but quite happy flaunting their supposed intellectual superiority.

I equate the enic in vs enic out movements to the brexit debates. People from both sides just hurling either direct abuse or passive aggressive or sarcastic insults at each other all day every day.

It's boring as fuck so why don't the whole fucking lot of you shut the fuck up and wind your necks in. And that is aimed at people on both sides of the argument.

Literally just reading the same fucking crap from the same fucking people every motherfucking day. Nobody that entrenched in their views is having their minds changed by being insulted. It's like telling an angry person to just 'calm down'. It won't work and will 9/10 times backfire.

Not meaning to be picking on you as an individual but this post is a prime example of what needs to stop.

You can all consider yourselves TOLD.

:dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers:

I’m not tagging people. Pretty obvious when you read through the threads. As are the people who disappear when we’re losing games and they’re proven wrong but then reappear magically now we’ve won a couple. It’s miraculous.
Seriously, you should hold a mirror up to your last two posts.

Enic in posters say and do the exact same thing as what you're saying that Enic in posters do, except in reverse.
They call Enic in posters stupid, delusional, certifiable etc.
They disappear when we're on a winning streak and then miraculously reappear when we lose.

Both sides are as bad as each other.

In short ;
See cretinousgoat cretinousgoat post .

I equate the enic in vs enic out movements to the brexit debates. People from both sides just hurling either direct abuse or passive aggressive or sarcastic insults at each other all day every day.

It's boring as fuck so why don't the whole fucking lot of you shut the fuck up and wind your necks in. And that is aimed at people on both sides of the argument.

Literally just reading the same fucking crap from the same fucking people every motherfucking day. Nobody that entrenched in their views is having their minds changed by being insulted. It's like telling an angry person to just 'calm down'. It won't work and will 9/10 times backfire.

Not meaning to be picking on you as an individual but this post is a prime example of what needs to stop.

:dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers: :dembelefingers:
Calm Down Real Housewives GIF

Seriously, you should hold a mirror up to your last two posts.

Enic in posters say and do the exact same thing as what you're saying that Enic in posters do, except in reverse.
They call Enic in posters stupid, delusional, certifiable etc.
They disappear when we're on a winning streak and then miraculously reappear when we lose.

Both sides are as bad as each other.

In short ;
See cretinousgoat cretinousgoat post .

Yeah it 100% happens on both sides but the ENIC in side tend to have this weird superiority complex where a good handful of the posters seem to think they're more intelligent because they support the owners.

ENIC out tend to get more frustrated/angry/abusive .. often in response to this.

Yes goat but the thing is, they're all pricks.

kidding

The protests should switch focus and see how many people will protest to get Levy to have a hair transplant.

He's stingy because he's bald. think about it, every bald mate you have conveniently nips to the toilet when it's their round.

if we got Levy to do a Conte, we'd be signing Gvardiol in no time.

Yeah it 100% happens on both sides but the ENIC in side tend to have this weird superiority complex where a good handful of the posters seem to think they're more intelligent because they support the owners.

ENIC out tend to get more frustrated/angry/abusive .. often in response to this.
I don't think ENIC out people are stupid and I certainly wouldn't hurl abuse at them. Frankly, I think they make valid points. My position is still 'better the devil you know'

No, that's your perception of it.

I can 100% guarantee that Enic in posters have the same perception only in reverse.

The problem with both sides is that (most) posters are so entrenched in their position, due to perceived abuse from the other side, that they can't acknowledge a fair point when made by the opposing members.
Neither are they able to criticise "one of their own" when they over step the mark

I can live with ENIC as a model it’s the lack of football vision from the board that fucks me off. We hire a cheque book manager with a limited cheque book, we change managers and styles without any coherence.

It’s not for no reason both Brighton and Woolwich are massive performing, from top down they have a plan. Brighton are a league 1 team in the PL but are on the outside of CL football a incredible achievement, if their manager goes they hire a manager with a similar style, from top to bottom the football vision is clear.

Everything we do seems short term, it’s all opportunism. This season we should be fighting for the title, Liverpool are fucked, City a mess, United getting going but at the start of their Ten Hag journey, only Woolwich look set.

For want of 1-2 better CB’s and a goalie we would probably be 10-15 points better and neck and neck with Woolwich. Every time a gap opens we never appear ready, it’s always a hole here or there. As a club we are different from the other ‘’top 6’’ in that we truly seem to think 4th and no cups is an elite season.

We ain’t doing badly but with better plan, a more coherent strategy we could actually win things. We are selling ourselves short and it’s frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom