FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Match report from away end.
My boy nearly got into a ruck with a small group of lads who were swearing and screaming abuse at Sonny. Told them to shut the fuck up because they were embarrassing.
He’s not taking his partner to football again because he wanted to “take it further” and was dissuaded.
I’m glad she was there however, because he’s not usually the sort to turn the other cheek

Basically a two week break for Kane between Fulham and City is good news too

See also Romero, Lloris, Dier and I guess Hojbjerg.....

Match report from away end.
My boy nearly got into a ruck with a small group of lads who were swearing and screaming abuse at Sonny. Told them to shut the fuck up because they were embarrassing.
He’s not taking his partner to football again because he wanted to “take it further” and was dissuaded.
I’m glad she was there however, because he’s not usually the sort to turn the other cheek
Spurs Fans?

Glad he was dissuaded.

City, Leeds, Leicester, Southampton, and Tottenham through.
United playing now.
Fulham have a replay at Sunderland.
Pool/Brighton tomorrow.

That’s it for the Prem.

Spurs Fans?

Glad he was dissuaded.
No. He was in the away end near the tunnel. Apparently they were a gobby bunch of wankers who spent the whole first half talking about fighting at football and then started abusing Sonny after his second goal. He told them to pipe down because they were an embarrassment and he got a bit of lip back. Strangely, they didn’t back it up with anything than a few words which he thought was funny seeing as they’d been giving it the bigun about their exploits all first half.
If he’d not been with his partner (good girl she is) he would have reacted to the first one who said anything back to him and he’s err… not small.
He takes after his mum. Short fused bastard.

Back
Top Bottom