Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't fully realize how many problems he caused us tbf. Caution being there was one of these for Bissouma as well and he's yet to fully arrive for us.

We make opposition attackers look good. I've never seen another team where the opposition winger can just rip right through the midfield and defence time and again without someone getting a toe in and just stealing the ball.

Most wingers falter after dribbling past the third player, but not against Spurs.

We make opposition attackers look good. I've never seen another team where the opposition winger can just rip right through the midfield and defence time and again without someone getting a toe in and just stealing the ball.

Most wingers falter after dribbling past the third player, but not against Spurs.
to be fair youd fancy yourself against us as an attacker when you look up to see eric dier is the CCB

to be fair youd fancy yourself against us as an attacker when you look up to see eric dier is the CCB

Yeh, I'm sure CCB is the first position a winger concerns themselves when coming up against a back 3/5 formation...... Not the WBs or the outer CBs.

:pocheyes:

In that highlight he also made Perisic look pretty bad.

All in all, whether he's world class or not, he could be a big big upgrade for us. Someone for Kulu and Romero to play football with, not just put out fires. Seems to have the vital WB trait of striking the ball well.

Yeh, I'm sure CCB is the first position a winger concerns themselves when coming up against a back 3/5 formation...... Not the WBs or the outer CBs.

:pocheyes:
tbf, with us, if you beat Romero/Davies you're basically in on goal.

We got a 24 and 48 hour alert!!!!!

Warning GIF

Will Smith Fainting GIF

In that highlight he also made Perisic look pretty bad.

All in all, whether he's world class or not, he could be a big big upgrade for us. Someone for Kulu and Romero to play football with, not just put out fires. Seems to have the vital WB trait of striking the ball well.
yea he looks like a natural footballer. does look decent. youll find out whether he can defend properly when you watch him over 90 mins a few times against decent sides. defo looks like an upgrade on what we have though which is positive.

tbf, with us, if you beat Romero/Davies you're basically in on goal.

This season; yes.
Last season; not so much.

.......The only one that's vaguely maintained last season's level is Davies (and Royal).

Rom - Worse
Dier - Worse
Doh - Worse
Sess - Worse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom