Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like the way this thread is developing. A load of people saying he's shit, what the fuck have we signed him for?

Cue one good game and then an enormous cunt-off with everyone else saying we told you he was good.

Classic TFC right here.

:sonpoint:

Hi everyone, hope you’re all doing well. I made a video yesterday breaking down everything you need to know about Arnaut Danjuma and wanted to share it here for those who might be interested. While I gave it a slight Evertonian spin, 90% of the content still remains very much relevant as it’s purely about the player. An absolutely insane talent and IMO makes up for missing out on Luis Diaz this time last year. As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your day!

PS: It’s been a while since I’ve shared anything on here but I do want to say: I absolutely love this community and hope to make more Spurs related content moving forward. Will definitely do a breakdown on Pedro Porro and Nicolo Zaniolo at the earliest.

No idea if he is any good but having watched this video I cannot imagine a player less suited to get along with Conte. Creative and a bad attitude.

Maybe they bought him to keep Spence company.?

This seems an incoherent signing.

if he plays on the left that tells you they realise son is done for.

next years side could look a lot different to a few years ago, basically whole new 11, except maybe kane if he stays.

Is this guy a Bergwijn kind of player?

Not quite the Gvardiol level player we were hoping for

Looking Excuse Me GIF

Back
Top Bottom