Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fm6OiL-WIAAnDU7

I said this in the Qatar thread already. But if fits here as well.

I fully understand people wanting ENIC out. But I also think that the energy is directed in the wrong way.

I would like to see supporters, with the trust at the helm, set out a list of expectations and demands of what is expected of a owner of Tottenham Hotspur. Similarly to what Manchester United's trust have recently put out. Or that Chelsea did during the sale to Boehly, and helped influence the terms under which he took control.

Because while we may not be able to directly pick who buys the club. We can make our expectations clear to all possible buyers.

To just demand ENIC out with no thought into who buys it is just as much a recipe for disaster as it could be a saving grace.

We always ask Levy what his expectations and plans are. But it doesn't seem like the trust makes clear any expectations of their own.

I'd like to see more organisation around this instead of just Levy out Enic out anyone else in.

I said this in the Qatar thread already. But if fits here as well.

I fully understand people wanting ENIC out. But I also think that the energy is directed in the wrong way.

I would like to see supporters, with the trust at the helm, set out a list of expectations and demands of what is expected of a owner of Tottenham Hotspur. Similarly to what Manchester United's trust have recently put out. Or that Chelsea did during the sale to Boehly, and helped influence the terms under which he took control.

Because while we may not be able to directly pick who buys the club. We can make our expectations clear to all possible buyers.

To just demand ENIC out with no thought into who buys it is just as much a recipe for disaster as it could be a saving grace.

We always ask Levy what his expectations and plans are. But it doesn't seem like the trust makes clear any expectations of their own.

I'd like to see more organisation around this instead of just Levy out Enic out anyone else in.
The trust have asked several time

ENIC are not answerable to anyone so they don’t have to say anything

Look at the financial reports , it’s their decision to release it after the window , kind of shows you all you need to know in regards to their priorities

The trust have asked several time

ENIC are not answerable to anyone so they don’t have to say anything

Look at the financial reports , it’s their decision to release it after the window , kind of shows you all you need to know in regards to their priorities
I'm not saying that the Trust should ask.

I'm saying that the Trust should outline their own expectations. Make clear what is expected of the fans of the club. Not ask what the club has in mind.

Not just regarding financials, but regarding everything. Read the open letter from the united trust that I linked. I wish that there was something like that from the spurs trust.

There needs to be some core values and points that the trust and supporters can galvanize around instead of just populistic slogans and buzzwords.

I'm not saying that the Trust should ask.

I'm saying that the Trust should outline their own expectations. Make clear what is expected of the fans of the club. Not ask what the club has in mind.

Not just regarding financials, but regarding everything. Read the open letter from the united trust that I linked. I wish that there was something like that from the spurs trust.

There needs to be some core values and points that the trust and supporters can galvanize around instead of just populistic slogans and buzzwords.
I think anyone who is a fan wants a degree of success when possible & at least to be entertained.

ENIC do not have a plan in regards to football apart from being a part of an entertainment complex . They seem to live in hope that it somehow comes good .Their rudderless appointments has proven that . They pretend to understand the clubs history , style of playing DNA lmfao, just shallow soundbites , bit like “ getting our sovereignty back”

We tick over , never seem to rev the engine & sometime get lucky with the odd phenomenal talent , but the majority is adequate .

Levy is only ever going to say what he thinks the fans want to hear but we all know , his words mean nothing

We also have the problem of that "The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium" has become an established name. Brands don't like sticking their monikers onto already established names.

Ironically, it was called that in order to stop a name association. Probably wasn't meant to he 4 years!

Nailed it. D-bucket signing after D-bucket signing over and over. Fees make it look like we've spent but the wages negate it.

Sacking form sadly.
On a related note, she's so hot yet her voice hurts my ears.

It’s because of Getir being Turkish and they don’t want it up. I know SC is full of bullshitters but a poster on there was explaining it earlier this week.

Half of Cyprus is Turkish.
And if flags are being taken down because one of our insignificant sponsors says so then it proves just how greedy and money oriented they are.

Back
Top Bottom