Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Uh huh.

And so many on this board are desperate for him to come back

I’m not but if he does then I’ll get behind him but I think that it would be a bad fit for Poch and us

It will take him a year to get rid of the deadwood

West HamA1-1D
FulhamH2-1W
MarseilleH2-0W
Sporting Clube de PA0-2L
Leicester CityH6-2W
Arse-nalA1-3L
Eintracht FrankfurtA0-0D
BrightonA1-0W
Eintracht FrankfurtH3-2W
EvertonH2-0W
Manchester UnitedA0-2L
Newcastle UnitedH1-2L
Sporting Clube de PH1-1D
BournemouthA3-2W
MarseilleA2-1W
LiverpoolH1-2L
Nottingham ForestA0-2L
Leeds UnitedH4-3W
BrentfordA2-2D
Aston VillaH0-2L
Crystal PalaceA4-0W
PortsmouthH1-0W
Arse-nalH0-2L
Manchester CityA2-4L

Actually starting to look like they never intended to offer him an extension.

Levy always said he made a mistake sacking Poch. It’s looking like Conte was meant to be a very expensive caretaker to keep the seat warm and hopefully get Top 4 until Poch can come back.

What is very very clear is that our season died as soon as the World Cup finished and Conte hadn’t signed an extension.

I thought as much at the time.

He doesn't sound like a manager who wants to throw the towel in, I hope him and the board do come to some sort of agreement. I'd rather see 3/4 of these players in the starting 11 go first than Conte. We played well today especially the first half, I don't blame the defeat on Conte. The players self destructed in that 2nd half unfortunately. We need a new keeper badly. Just hope Conte is prepared to stick it out.

He doesn't sound like a manager who wants to throw the towel in, I hope him and the board do come to some sort of agreement. I'd rather see 3/4 of these players in the starting 11 go first than Conte. We played well today especially the first half, I don't blame the defeat on Conte. The players self destructed in that 2nd half unfortunately. We need a new keeper badly. Just hope Conte is prepared to stick it out.

Ok but do you agree with Hugo starting and Son staying on for 90 mins?

Glaring errors by Conte imv

My favourite moment from tonight was the comedy value of Hojbjerg giving his team mates an inspirational bollocking and then his next contribution was to give the ball away cheaply and put the team back under pressure.
It encapsulated him in a nutshell. He talks and acts like a coach...which is great he may make a great one, needs to go get his badges and stop embarrassing himself. Because for all the huff puff and show he is a very very poor footballer. He is the common denominator in so many abject dysfunctional midfields that I think even his cultists are starting to see( doubt they are honest enough to admit it mind).

Last edited:
Ok but do you agree with Hugo starting and Son staying on for 90 mins?

Glaring errors by Conte imv
Oh Lloris is done for. There were rumours he was gonna be dropped and I actually got my hopes up. Sadly I think it will be club policy to keep playing Lloris even though he messes up every match now.

Son - well Richarlison could have played but it's a tricky one based on Son's reputation in general whether that's right or wrong.

It encapsulated him in a nutshell. He talks and acts like a coach...which is great he may make a great one, needs to go get his badges and stop embarrassing himself. Because for all the huff puff and show he is a very very poor footballer. He is the common denominator in so many abject dysfunctional midfield that I think even his cultists are starting to see( doubt they are honest enough to admit it mind).
Yet Conte always plays him if he's fit.

Oh Lloris is done for. There were rumours he was gonna be dropped and I actually got my hopes up. Sadly I think it will be club policy to keep playing Lloris even though he messes up every match now.

Son - well Richarlison could have played but it's a tricky one based on Son's reputation in general whether that's right or wrong.

There were no rumours about Hugo being dropped.... Just POK making a predicted XI.

Sick of hacks, ITKs and twitter-fucks.

This whole young side, inexperience thing is really pissing me off about him. Hugo 36, Perisic 34, Davies 30, Dier 29, Hojbjerg 27, Kane 29, Son 30, Lenglet 28 Doherty 31 Forster 35. I mean come on, and he wants to add more experience to that lot?

Did he mean experience, or did he mean quality?

Sometimes it’s hard to tell with his broken English

Back
Top Bottom