Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1634a.jpg

1603a.jpg

I expected updated versions of these kinda old school kits.

Anyone think it is safe to get an eriksen shirt with 23 or will he take adebayor's number
That's what I'm wondering.:avbcringe:
I am planning to get my first jersey ever, and am probably gonna get Eriksen's name on it.

But, idk ... right now he is #23.
Could he get the #10 ... very likely, but how soon?

If Ade leaves in the winter window, can a player change numbers then, or do they still have to wait for summer?

Regardless of what happens with Ade, I just hope Eriksen does get #10.
He's a proper #10 ... and thus deserves it.
Plus, I would love having a #10 jersey! :eriksenlol:
(But, I dont wana wait til next year to get my jersey ... ahhh, decisions decisions.)

Pretty shrewd move, now that I think of it.

After the assumed dismal sales of last season's third kit,
That's what I'm wondering.:avbcringe:
I am planning to get my first jersey ever, and am probably gonna get Eriksen's name on it.

But, idk ... right now he is #23.
Could he get the #10 ... very likely, but how soon?

If Ade leaves in the winter window, can a player change numbers then, or do they still have to wait for summer?

Regardless of what happens with Ade, I just hope Eriksen does get #10.
He's a proper #10 ... and thus deserves it.
Plus, I would love having a #10 jersey! :eriksenlol:
(But, I dont wana wait til next year to get my jersey ... ahhh, decisions decisions.)
Or you could just get really righteous and indignant on the matter and consider it a matter of indie cred that you were an early adopter.
:freund:

Considering a home and 3rd kit myself. Can't decide on two. Leaning towards two of either Verts, Eriksen, or Sandro. Soldado and Lamela just a hair behind.

Well, we're certainly spoiled for options. Glory, glory.

Btw, I'm holidaying in California now and just went to an Under Armour store. They have fuck all in terms of footie gear, much less anything to do with Spurs. Not doing their part to help promote our mighty club :adeninja:

Btw, I'm holidaying in California now and just went to an Under Armour store. They have fuck all in terms of footie gear, much less anything to do with Spurs. Not doing their part to help promote our mighty club :adeninja:
Retail and online retail businesses are very, very, very different beasts.

Agreed, though I think Adidas and Nike make more of an effort with their clubs, probably because they're more established players in the football/soccer market. I'm of course heavily biased, but dammit, UA, we are your footballing universe! :parker:

If it makes you feel better, I've never once walked in to a Nike store and seen a Woolwich kit.

REALLY????
You're clearly going in the right Nike store then....
I can't move for that abomination whenever I've ventured into one of their Child Labour outposts!!!!!

It would actually be cool to reuse the designs of our historic kits for our 3rd kit every year imo.

At least then the relentless money making process would have a slight grounding in the clubs past.

I thought that was the whole reasoning behind us wearing any yellow away kits in the past...?
(I know the Puma 'Chocolate & Gold' effort in 2006/07 was a direct reference to it, so TWO kits out of 80-odd away kits down the years ain't exactly 'harking back' to our historic roots!...)

Back
Top Bottom