Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even hopeless cunts like Ashley and the Glazers offer more than these turds…. The former has put far more of his own money in than Lewis, the latter have raised revenue massively compared to their starting position.

Even hopeless cunts like Ashley and the Glazers offer more than these turds…. The former has put far more of his own money in than Lewis, the latter have raised revenue massively compared to their starting position.

I am all for critiquing Levy but the Glazers are for me by far the worst owners. They loaded the club with 700m of debt which is probably about 2-3bn in todays money for nothing. They had the worlds biggest or second biggest club level with Real Madrid then bought like shit, hired like shit and degraded everything at United. The facilities have hardly changed apparently since they took over.

that would be like taking over Tottenham in 2005 ish sticking £300m of debt on the club for no reason and turning us into Bournemouth. It’s only United’s huge size which has kept them from flying down. They are the only club that can spend huge without a sugar daddy.

If the club wants to go in the "project club" direction then I have no problem with that. Those types of clubs can be really fun to watch. And it doesn't rule out silverware either. Sevilla won like 6 Europa Leagues at the peak of their project. A league title may be out of the question however.

The issue with that approach is that Conte is the wrong hire for that. He's a go big or go home manager so the club needs to decide which approach to take.

Woolwich likely winning the league and newcastle overtake us in one year

bravo enic

Sleep Yawn GIF

Also, ENIC OUT

I am all for critiquing Levy but the Glazers are for me by far the worst owners. They loaded the club with 700m of debt which is probably about 2-3bn in todays money for nothing. They had the worlds biggest or second biggest club level with Real Madrid then bought like shit, hired like shit and degraded everything at United. The facilities have hardly changed apparently since they took over.

that would be like taking over Tottenham in 2005 ish sticking £300m of debt on the club for no reason and turning us into Bournemouth. It’s only United’s huge size which has kept them from flying down. They are the only club that can spend huge without a sugar daddy.
And that right there is my biggest fear if Enic sells.

I'm not against Enic selling up, but there's s no guarantee what type of owners we'd get.

A good litmus test would be to ask the fans of any other top 7 club if they would be keen to swap there current owners for Lewis / Levy.

I'd bet a fucking mortgage that none of them would. Even Man Utd fans.

And yet our fanbase is riddled with these guys
I love ENIC . . 💕
Seemingly happy to bumble on for another 20 odd years winning nothing so long as they can wave their cocks around over our financial prowess.

It's as if they get some kind of perverse thrill from our laughing stock status.

Really fookin' weird if you ask me 😵‍💫

A good litmus test would be to ask the fans of any other top 7 club if they would be keen to swap there current owners for Lewis / Levy.

I'd bet a fucking mortgage that none of them would. Even Man Utd fans.

And yet our fanbase is riddled with these guys

Seemingly happy to bumble on for another 20 odd years winning nothing so long as they can wave their cocks around over our financial prowess.

It's as if they get some kind of perverse thrill from our laughing stock status.

Really weird if you ask me 😵‍💫
Yes mate, but you have to remember, that, these fans are not that competitive, it's the experience that is their thing.
Many of these if they have kids, probably enjoy the non competitive sports days, where nobody wins but taking part is what counts 👍

Yes mate, but you have to remember, that, these fans are not that competitive, it's the experience that is their thing.
Many of these if they have kids, probably enjoy the non competitive sports days, where nobody wins but taking part is what counts 👍
They're a strange bunch, that's for sure.

I'm convinced there's a small handful in this thread who would need some kind of counselling or emotional support if ENIC sold up. Or at least lose any passion they once had for our football club.

I just find it fascinating to be honest.

I think it’s also a way of showing how smart they are. A way to message their own financial ego. Most of them to me anyway come across quite smug and pleased with themselves with how they think they understand business/finance

Back
Top Bottom