Persia vs. THE United States of America 11am PST on ESPN8

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Josh fucking Sargent gets on the pitch for them FFS. You know, the Norwich flop?
That's just because the manager is a fucking moron. We will have a better one next cycle

I think Holland are a bit of a dark horse for the whole thing.
They have a lot of talented players and they seem to have found a great partnership up front with Gakpo and Depay.
Van Gaal knows how to win tournaments as well.
If we face them I suspect Van Gaal will be the difference maker. Talent wise England are miles ahead, but Van Gaal has set his team up better.

I expect England to put up another borefest, and eventually the Dutch will get ahead and the waistcoat wanker will watch on helplessly just like against Croatia and Italy.

I don't know mate. They certainly shut down our 'world class' striker in Harry Kane and all of England's other attackers. Not sure why everyone is underestimating them.

Because aside from their little cup final they struggled to cling on to a draw against Wales and clung on to a 1-0 win vs Iran.

Yeah they worked hard & shut down an England team happy to take a draw, congratulations. There's still very little quality there and it showed vs teams they were expected to beat.

I feel like we are playing with house money. Really proud we made it to the knockouts. Successful WC after missing the last.
100%

I won't be distraught at all if we lose to The Dutch (as long as it's not a last second soul crusher or something). We've shown heart and obviously we know what we need to build on. It's promising.

Back
Top Bottom