Persia vs. THE United States of America 11am PST on ESPN8

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a great fucking match against two beautiful countries bar their politics. Any other match and I would be heartbroken for the Iranian players.

Hope the best for them and their people.

USA is well on their way to global football domination. I think they’re just getting started. Some fantastic athletes and talent.
Stop It GIF

England. London.

Half English/half Italian but football wise I'm neither. Dual passport holder but don't really feel either, but I was born and bred in London, and to all intents and purposes you would think I was English. But I'm not. For sport purposes I'm Kiwi as two of my grand-parents were so. Makes life easier and I'm too old to worry about it.
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

I think Holland are a bit of a dark horse for the whole thing.
They have a lot of talented players and they seem to have found a great partnership up front with Gakpo and Depay.
Van Gaal knows how to win tournaments as well.
I certainly don't expect to win but I think we have a chance. The Dutch are dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom