Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You get paid 100k a week, all you need to do is behave.

Shouldn't be that hard.

Couldn't agree more with this comment. I fucking hate rules, but when my college coach asked me not to drink during our season, it was tough but I sacked up and didn't do it. And that was just college in the United States, no more than two people gave two shits how I performed. If someone gives you a fantastic opportunity to do something many only dream of, and other people are counting on you to perform, do what the fuck they ask. Especially when they're backing it up by paying you more in a week than 99.9% of people make in a year. Extremely infuriating to me.

fuck me, he's abit thick aint he lol

who the fuck huffs nitrous oxide, especially professional athletes

the guy seriously can't lose anymore brain cells as his physical attributes are just about covering for his lack of intelligence rite now

and people wonder why avb is flogging the English players, most of them are club hoppin big time charlie thick cunts

could you see the likes of Jan or Paulinho out huffn fuckn anything

So everyone agrees Walker is a bit thick but thinks he should know what Nitrous Oxide is and the dangers that come with it?

Lets be honest, someone told Walker it was legal so he equated that to mean it's perfectly fine to do.

Not really what I wanna see when we all should be working together hard as a club to guarantee a top four finish and/or trophy after £100m investment, a derby loss and losing to the filth. Not very professional at all.

All for having a party, but we are only two weeks in to the season and he was supposed to be representing his country. I know it's only a balloon but what does it say about his commitment to the cause, intelligence and mentality.

Plus, aren't balloons a gateway drug to party poppers, cake and silly hats?

:walkerwtf:

I know what you're saying. One of my mates was so smashed he kept telling one of the sellers she was the devil :avbfacepalm:
haha the sellers basically are devils. I remember one saying he didn't have changer for a tenner so he said you might as well get a double one instead. I couldn't have turned it down if I tried.

Not really what I wanna see when we all should be working together hard as a club to guarantee a top four finish and/or trophy after £100m investment, a derby loss and losing to the filth. Not very professional at all.

All for having a party, but we are only two weeks in to the season and he was supposed to be representing his country. I know it's only a balloon but what does it say about his commitment to the cause, intelligence and mentality.

Plus, aren't balloons a gateway drug to party poppers, cake and silly hats?

:walkerwtf:
The next thing you know you are on the slippery slope of mainlining jelly and ice cream.
It's tragic ! :harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom