League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...you forgot one...

new manager, new evaluation

harry-winks-tottenham-2019-20_nqepolrb1ot21aqus6od5tqxd.jpg
Sanchez is still getting a run out, so I wouldn't put it past us to give Winksy another shot

Just realised we had a man advantage for the last fifteen minutes. Pathetic display
Spence the only positive
When the Forest Guy got sent off. It took about 3 minutes for him to walk off. To a standing ovation. Hand claps from all the bench, pats on the back from that Dummy Cunt Cooper etc. pretty shady behaviour. He deserved to go off by the way.

He's completely insane. We were at least holding level until he started doing his forward runs, inexplicably hanging out at the top of the box as a second striker and calling for the ball! I mean honestly- what the hell is the point of playing a back three if your CCB is running forward to provide an extra target in the box?

I really have no idea why Conte would possibly sanction this. It seems like incredibly stupid tactics, yet Dier gets game, after game, after game...
I did wonder what the frig was going on with that as well. Sanchez did the same a few times.

Of course that cunt Harvey Elliot won it for them...

I'm surprised he had time to take the penalty kick, in between doing his Harry Kane "Mong voice" on TwatTok!!

I’m gonna say it…

I’m miss peak Poch footballer. Free flowing, attacking fullbacks, slick passing and goals for fun.

Not saying I want Poch back, I would however if Conte went, I just want to enjoy my football viewing again.

Never like to lose... But, honestly, tonight's loss.. no Biggie.. plus's? decent from bissouma... Would like to see him run at defenders a little more, if he wanta to 'step up' he needs to be adding goals and assists. And thought Spence looked ok.. a little sloppy with his passing sometimes.. but a decent enuf 20ish mins from him and fraser, after a decidedly dodgy opening spell Seemed to settle in and performed well.. the rest.... Bulk average at best... And overall thought we were lucky to get away with only losing by 2..

And that right there is the crux of it all....
It doesn't PAY enough!!

Fuck the glory of winning, fuck the occasion of a day at Wembley.... fuck the history, it doesn't make ENOUGH MONEY!

Unlike Qatar who make LOTS of money, so they get to host WC football, despite EVERYTHING telling us it's wrong!!

Football is fucking dead!
This post summarises it beautifully. This thread, club and supposed sport should be locked.

RIP football

Back
Top Bottom