Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GettyImages-1173771866.jpg
all ready
E3EfJzuWQAUeAwz.jpg

If you are to play ultra-defensive shit like we do, you have to have the best goalkeeper- and defence around.
We are not even close to having that, not even close.

You don´t play 3 CB´s every game when you only got 1 good enough.
You don´t play wingbacks every game when you only got 1 decent one.
You don´t play 2 midfielders when the opposition always play 3.

The only department in the squad that is close to world class is our forwards, Then you just HAVE TO play to those strengths, anyone understands that.

Spurs ARE attacking football, this isn´t Spurs, this is suicidal

We would have no problem winning this group if had played attacking football

I´m not surprised at all that Son and Moura are having a nightmare season

To be honest, let's face it, we ain't winning the CL...
but you never know, we might have half a shot at the Europa League... so not all bad news if we end up dropping into that comp...

I'm clutching at straws, I realise!

But I'm looking at the positives. Qualifying for the last 16 is kudos and nothing more....

Dropping into the EL might not be the worst outcome!

Oh, and BBC5 LIVE fucking hate us! ...though we're giving them plenty of ammunition!

To be fair everyone hates us! We give it the big one about being a big club! Yet we have won fuck all barring 2 league cups in 30 years! Have a squad who for best part of 10 years have bottled nearly every big game!

The problems run so deep at this club and I’m not sure they will go until Levy and Enic get out of the club. Everything they try doesn’t work!

Back
Top Bottom