Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte’s tactics are absolutely embarrassing. Set his side up to fail from the start and has been too stubborn to even slightly tweak it as Marseille have relentlessly attacked. Kane has spent most of the game on the edge of his own penalty area

I am watching this and am fully content so far. 0-0 towards the end of the first half and have not conceded any dangerous chances.

We are a second half team so we'll step it up next half. And only need a draw to move on.

I also don't care much at all about style of football. I enjoy defensive football just as much as possession based attacking football.

It's a good play for Happy Clappy Post of the Year award but IMO you've probably overdone it, just tone it down a tad and you'll be right up there champ.

P.S this game is like if I rubbed chilli in my eyes and then attempted to wash my eyes out with dettol.

it’s weird I think Conte is still our best bet for a trophy but simultaneously I can’t get over how poorly we’ve been set up this season, just playing into the opposition’s hands time and time again. Must be very fun to play against honestly with how much we allow them the ball
Why?

Back
Top Bottom