Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely. Royal looked out of his depth vs. Bournemouth ffs.
That guy is a joke, am just laughing a such player is first choice at Spurs 😁
One day Conte will realise and have enough and will end same as Serge Aurier. I haven't seen any improvement since last season.
Sess is miles ahead on the left, he is progressing, he needs to improve his crossing.

At this point Conte's abiilites have to be questioned if he starts Emerson. Maybe if we are a few goals up , Emerson can come on as a sub and try to win his place back, but he cant be starting games.

Fair to say tomorrow was targeted as the big game; for that reason I think Doherty was rested.

I'm still convinced he's Conte's chosen #1 (until signs new blood).

Richarlson should be fit.. the predicted 2 weeks is well up...
Mr Bean Ok GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

They've got a couple of ex gooner pricks in their team so they will be motivated and want to be noticed. Not sure what the crack is with romero. Seems like the Argentinians cant handle the rigours of premier. Lo celso and lamela were the same.

Remember under Gerry Francis he had 'terror Tuesday'. Basically players ran the whole day. Got loads of injuries and anderton was out for ages as well. In the end francis resigned. Is a concern these injuries I have to say.

We genuinely have the worst medical team in the world.

Honestly, if people haven't learnt yet then they never will.

There was no way they were going to be fit. I'd be amazed if they play before the WC.

I knew the moment they got injured, you can tell by the information they release. If they are subdued and don't really want to emphasise the extent of the situation they try to be as vague as possible.

Have they at any point categorically stated what injuries they have. They just said they've picked up a knock. To me that means they don't want to exaggerate the problem but actually there's a serious injury there. It's just cloak and daggers. I've worked in places like this before.

Back
Top Bottom