Man Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur | Wednesday 19th Oct | KO 20:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Putting the tactics to one side, every single manure player was up for the match (more than I've seen them all season), and every single one of our players wasn't. That's inexcusable.

We were lacking aggression, losing every 50-50 and second ball, and unable to pass forward to a teammate.

Shocking at every level.

Players and manager all fucking shite tonight. Only one or two can come away with anything resembling a decent shift.

Problem is I've seen this fucking movie so many times... put it up on the shelf with Woolwich away, Chelsea away etc etc. Fuck it.

As bad as anything under Jose, that. Narrowly better than the worst under Nuno.

Shocking. It's a massive fucking cliche but zero desire from our players compared to United, this was simply a game where they wanted to win the game more (whether down to coaching or individuals..) and that's that.

Passive as fucking cones in the defense, and zero press resistance with the ball...I know we cover the most distance in the PL, but we are surely in the bottom when it comes to high intensity runs?

Left early. About to drive home. Just awful. Almost like when we played up here under Mou - totally outclassed and overpowered. 2-0 flatters us. No period of control. Tactically nowhere. A few shitty weak chances. And only pointless changes late on. So, so bad. Weirdly pitiful in every respect. Seriously depressing. Eriksen coming on for them. FML.

It's why I don't laugh at other top teams when they struggle.

We are soft as melted butter as soon as It's big stakes.

Season is done in my view. We ain't winning nothing and top 4... unlikely.
Yea need to avoid my Utd friend for a couple days now. I'd been very sympathetic to him this season up til now, and am sure he knew this would be a banker, somehow or another...

Back
Top Bottom