Everton (H) 15 Oct - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh the hard man suddenly shites it. What a fucking surprise. I'd rip your fucking head clean off your shoulders you fucking cunt. If you want to slag me face to face then man up. Let's go. You can privately arrange to chat over the phone or better still, face to face.

Probably best to log out & take a step back my man. Gotta ask yourself if a disagreement on a footy forum is worth making threats/getting aggressive over.

It'll all be forgotten in a day or so & it's all over a bunch of nonsense anyway.

I thought we played well overall today. Yeah, there were some breakdowns and points where all I could do was shake my head, wondering how we managed to set Everton up for a crack at goal. But on the whole it was a good effort and a 2-0 win with the clean sheet is a positive.

I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Everton supporters. When I had the privilege of attending the 2-2 match to close out the 2019 season, right before the CL final, I thought they were class. I guess it was when they sang “we’re all gonna have a party…when Tottenham wins the cup!” Met a fella at the pub here today and he was a nice gent as well.

Oh the hard man suddenly shites it. What a fucking surprise. I'd rip your fucking head clean off your shoulders you fucking cunt. If you want to slag me face to face then man up. Let's go. You can privately arrange to chat over the phone or better still, face to face.
Good game tonight, wasn't it?

Probably best to log out & take a step back my man. Gotta ask yourself if a disagreement on a footy forum is worth making threats/getting aggressive over.

It'll all be forgotten in a day or so & it's all over a bunch of nonsense anyway.
Hopefully they kick me out. I'm trying to delete the account but can't find how. Cheers anyway. That wanker has upset me tonight

berserk

bər-sûrk′, -zûrk′, bə-

adjective​

1. Destructively or frenetically violent.
  2. Mentally or emotionally upset; deranged.
  3. Unrestrained, as with enthusiasm or appetite; wild.
  4. frenzied; crazed; usually in predicate position.

noun​

1. One that is violent, upset, or unrestrained.
  2. A berserker.
  3. Same as berserker.
  4. One of a class of legendary heroes, who fought frenzied by intoxicating liquors, and naked, regardless of wounds.
  5. One who fights as if frenzied, like a Berserker.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

berserk

bər-sûrk′, -zûrk′, bə-

adjective​

1. Destructively or frenetically violent.
  2. Mentally or emotionally upset; deranged.
  3. Unrestrained, as with enthusiasm or appetite; wild.
  4. frenzied; crazed; usually in predicate position.

noun​

1. One that is violent, upset, or unrestrained.
  2. A berserker.
  3. Same as berserker.
  4. One of a class of legendary heroes, who fought frenzied by intoxicating liquors, and naked, regardless of wounds.
  5. One who fights as if frenzied, like a Berserker.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
It's the title of an unmade film which was going be directed by Mel Gibson but good effort anyway 🤣

It's the title of an unmade film which was going be directed by Mel Gibson but good effort anyway 🤣
My brother I say this with all sincerity.

As someone that suffers from depression & mania, I ask you, is everything ok?

Sounds like you need to let something go & trust me violence & hate will just compound the problem.

A largely uninspiring ( if not downright insipid) first half. We could easily have gone in at the break a couple of goals down.
The penalty was real soft. If it goes against Spurs, I’m pretty livid but I couldn’t argue it wasn’t a penalty. Harry does what 99.9% of strikers would do in the same position. The other 0,1% should be dropped.
Pickford made a couple of really decent saves which kept the score down. We looked so much better after the break and the switch to our formation worked well. Really enjoyed Betancur’s work today.

Two additional observations:

1. Everton are horrible. I’d honestly rather watch Forest or Fulham who at least try to play some decent football. If I had to pick one of the three to be relegated out of my sight…… easy call.

2. If Richarlison and Jesus are the best strikers that Brazil can offer then there’s going to be a lot of disappointed fans and punters who might put a pound or two on them in Qatar.

What are you talking about ?
Dont call foul on offensive language when you are posting offensive language maybe?
I'll do what I like fuck wit. If you don't like opinions fuck off you dense cunt
This
And there is my point exactly. Who the fuck are you to tell me what or how I say it. If you don't like what I say put me on ignore you fucking cunt.
This
Here he is. The fucking plantpot of the forum. Don't disagree with this cunt because he has his final say and puts people on ignore. Tell you what mate do me a favour and do the same to me. It saves me clicking to see who's disagreed you fucking pathetic cunt.
This
Not sure how to post screenshots but I've just had 7 disagrees (and counting) from cretinous goat ranging from today's match, last Wednesdays match and even the film thread. Is this where the site is heading and is this sad cunt for real.
This
Like I said, don't tell me what I can and can't say. If you don't like my opinions then put me on ignore. It's as simple as that you fucking thick cunt.
This
And This.

My brother I say this with all sincerity.

As someone that suffers from depression & mania, I ask you, is everything ok?

Sounds like you need to let something go & trust me violence & hate will just compound the problem.
I'm good thanks. If someone riles me about something that I've had a bad experience with then I will bite back hard. I hate bullies and the keyboard warrior is just a grown up bully. Thanks for the concern though đź‘Ť

I've learned something today.... I thought a WindowLicker was a bit like a perv/letch/curb-crawler/peepingtom.

TFC: The Learning Tree. :)

Back
Top Bottom