Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of all the players to moan about tonight Perisic is pretty low on the list. Also we signed Spence this window which literally contradicts what you’ve said. Most of our signings under Conte have been 25 or under.
You only come on here after losses so you can moan.
I’m not moaning about him tonight - I don’t have many internet minutes so can only reply when I top up.

Some of you worship Conte far too much. He doesn’t suit Spurs.

1 sub again if you want a draw why not use the other 2 to kill the clock?

It's like he's protesting about something and not using the subs to be stubborn

Something ain't right
Yes, can't tell me that a fresh Bissouma, Skipp, Sessegnon and Spence/Doherty in the last ten/fifteen make use more likely to lose that game and even if they do, you're at least leaving some gas in the tank for the players they're replacing.

wrong again tonight. its real simple where hes getting it wrong too. sticking with players that currently are just not good enough. change son for kulu and emerson for doc and we win that tonight its that fucking simple

I’m not moaning about him tonight - I don’t have many internet minutes so can only reply when I top up.

Some of you worship Conte far too much. He doesn’t suit Spurs.

Conte gets plenty of criticism. You’re online now so maybe have a little read.
Interesting that you only choose to come online to moan with your limited minutes. Despite fans in general being fickle, most people on here understand that Conte is a world class manager who has been fantastic for us. On the flip side the majority of posters have pointed out several things that Conte could improve on (subs, team selection etc). You just come on here and chat shit.

He's gotta take part of the blame tonight

Can't play Royal and an out of form Son and keep getting away with it.

Bissouma is itching ti play as well, could have got on the pitch tonight

Yes, can't tell me that a fresh Bissouma, Skipp, Sessegnon and Spence/Doherty in the last ten/fifteen make use more likely to lose that game and even if they do, you're at least leaving some gas in the tank for the players they're replacing.

Yeah something's not right behind the scenes he's bar Perasic and Richy refusing to use the new boys unless forced

He now has his opportunity, his excuse, to make changes in the starting xi. He can no longer point to, "we're getting the results." DO IT ANTONIO. Time for Son, Hojbjerg, Royal, and maybe others to sit.

Same shit some of us have been talking about for a while. Negative ponderous football,predictable line up and formation,lack of substitutions. Getting pretty fed up of nothing changing and the same shit football week after week.

He's gotta take part of the blame tonight

Can't play Royal and an out of form Son and keep getting away with it.

Bissouma is itching ti play as well, could have got on the pitch tonight
He was talking a lot about rotation and proceeds to rotate FUCKING NOBODY.

If Royal starts either of the next two matches, I am going to be livid.

It seems the fierce Conte pre season has taken its toll on the players. There is no spark, energy ATM, and it's more mental than physical. It's possible the team will be much stronger in the second half of the season when the summers hard work will bear fruit.

It seems the fierce Conte pre season has taken its toll on the players. There is no spark, energy ATM, and it's more mental than physical. It's possible the team will be much stronger in the second half of the season when the summers hard work will bear fruit.

Used to happen with Poch as well then by October/November we started to kick into gear.

It would be interesting to know if the same applies to Conte's teams

Fucking hoping so anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom