Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yet again the same bunch with their observation.
How fickle can we be? At 0-0 we bashing, now we singing an entire tune.

This play is horrible, seriously all conte wants is to have the team defend drop back and defend in numbers and hit them on the break. Lost count how many times perisic was in a good position but there no passer. Can't see its surviving against betterr teams especially we are dependent on defending for 90 minutesi, we got lucky this could have turned out differently had Harit capitalise on the mistake of Davies.

And fuck did we just dominate them again

In Love Awww GIF

In substitute appearances like Richarlison had to because his performances this season have been atrocious or can’t you see that?

Never had you down as a Son fanbois like a few on here but they’re in a distinct minority

Go through the match thread if you don’t believe me

Worse player on the pitch for us tonight not for the first time this season

Getting picked on reputation alone

Only worthwhile thing he did all night was getting someone sent off

And if you’re after a cunt off Mick choose someone else bearing in mind your DM a while back

Not interested
Fanbois?

I asked a reasonable question, about how we get the best out of last season's top scorer in the league. Not sure why you think I'm after a fight, I thought I was having a conversation.
I know what I said, and I'm done with that kind of interaction - just asking the question was all I was doing.

Back
Top Bottom