Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've been outplayed. A draw is great but doesn't tell the whole story. I am happy with the result but not with the team....or Conte
Did anyone do anything of note? Lets be serious.
We got lucky with a draw. We were massively outclassed.
Glad to see someone posting honestly. We can't possibly be satisfied with the performance even though we love the result.

Thomas Tuchel:

9db1ebd93660535324249b4e21321368.jpg

The performance was well below what I had hoped for but a point at Chelsea is a big statement. We got away with one due to Chelsea‘s poor finishing and we still did not compete as strongly as I hoped

Just like god, he goes missing forever but comes back and delivers a miracle when you least expect it

Amusing somewhat, but he hardly went missing. He was up against some top centre-backs today, and in a poor team performance had one chance all game, which he missed, before he scored late on. I swear people expect him to be Messi regardless of who we play.

Back
Top Bottom