Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I view RWB as the one weakness in the starting XI, so Zaniolo could be a huge addition if he can really play wing back.

Doherty played it well for a few games before his injury, but tough to expect him to maintain that level for a few season given his play before that one stretch.

Spence is promising, but hard to count on someone coming up from the Championship to be a starter on an ambitious club hoping to challenge for a title.

And God help us at all if we have to watch another season of players not passing to him or the attack dying when the ball comes to Royal out wide.
Not sure he's ever played wing back and don't think he's particularly suited to it, doubt the veracity of any reports saying Conte views him as one. Would be rotation for Kulu/Kane I'd imagine

Last edited:
Fucking hell are people sensitive now, get a grip.

It was written by multiple people.

John Denver isn't even credited with the lyrics FFS.
JOHN DENVER ISNT EVEN FROM WEST VIRGINIA AND DOESNT HAVE A MOUNTAIN MAMA!

ok he's probably got a mountain mama since he's from Colorado, but not a West Virginia mountain mama.

I view RWB as the one weakness in the starting XI, so Zaniolo could be a huge addition if he can really play wing back.

Doherty played it well for a few games before his injury, but tough to expect him to maintain that level for a few season given his play before that one stretch.

Spence is promising, but hard to count on someone coming up from the Championship to be a starter on an ambitious club hoping to challenge for a title.

And God help us at all if we have to watch another season of players not passing to him or the attack dying when the ball comes to Royal out wide.
Zaniolo is left-footed, so I doubt he'll be brought in to play RWB.

Back
Top Bottom