Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still think it's amazing he can't be fired.

Under Conte we don't play a system that suits him. He's not a defensive midfielder; and not a wide forward. We play 3-4-3 and Ndombele really needs to be in a 4-2-3-1. Same goes for Lo Celso. They were brought for Poch's formation.

Word was that he was unhappy in England from day 1 due to the weather and lifestyle. Wasn't there a story that he went to meet with Liverpool and refused to get out of the car as he didn't like how run down and horrible Liverpool is?

He never wanted to play for us and we clearly aren't going to adjust our system to accommodate a wantaway player.

Under Conte we don't play a system that suits him. He's not a defensive midfielder; and not a wide forward. We play 3-4-3 and Ndombele really needs to be in a 4-2-3-1. Same goes for Lo Celso. They were brought for Poch's formation.

Word was that he was unhappy in England from day 1 due to the weather and lifestyle. Wasn't there a story that he went to meet with Liverpool and refused to get out of the car as he didn't like how run down and horrible Liverpool is?

He never wanted to play for us and we clearly aren't going to adjust our system to accommodate a wantaway player.

Which shows what a fucking big time wanker he is, if true. I mean, it's not difficult to either know or research what the weather of a country is like. Anyone with a brain knows that the UK is generally cool and wet.

Don't blame him about Liverpool though :levylol:

There is no system that suits him because he doesn’t want to play for the team. Only for himself. Even if he were playing at Hackney Marshes on a Sunday his team mates wouldn’t put up with his shit.

I’ve never seen a player so eager to lie down on the grass when somebody touches him. I’m not even taking about diving and rolling around in fake agony to get a cheap free kick. When somebody takes the ball off him, he lies down and has a rest. Let someone else worry about getting the ball back. He does not know how to play professional football.

Which shows what a fucking big time wanker he is, if true. I mean, it's not difficult to either know or research what the weather of a country is like. Anyone with a brain knows that the UK is generally cool and wet.

It shows you what a fuck up we did recruiting this bum

Well I say we...there's only one man to blame...:pochcry:

Poch , Mason , Jose , Nuno and Conte couldn’t get him to play, but maybe just maybe global warming might. Nah even Mother Nature will admit defeat, she will focus on something achievable like saving the planet

So why was he just as ineffective back a Lyon ?
I wonder if he's like Rashford and just fallen out of love with the game.

So why was he just as ineffective back a Lyon ?
I wonder if he's like Rashford and just fallen out of love with the game.

He's had years of people telling him how talented he is but now has to actually work for a living and doesn't like it. Jose for some reason managed to get through to him and for all his flaws, he looked like he actually did try for him.

Then Mason dumped him for his mates in the final and he has downed tools since.

Ndombele would have been a flop no matter what, Signs were already there under Poch if were being honest. Lo Celso maybe we would have got the best from him. But I don't see why Lo Celso could not work in a 3-5-2 as the most advanced Midfielder or playing the Kulusevski role.

Ndombele would have been a flop no matter what, Signs were already there under Poch if were being honest. Lo Celso maybe we would have got the best from him. But I don't see why Lo Celso could not work in a 3-5-2 as the most advanced Midfielder or playing the Kulusevski role.
You still drinking that Locelso kool Aid, damn that must be good. He's even more shit than fatbelly if he was English he'd be Harry Winks....

Lo Celso did well on his loan. Does well for the Argies. Not calling him world class. But we will spend a decent chunk of money to get a better player.

Can't say that about Ndombele,
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

I'd rather a fat TND than Winks.
Every single cell of Harry Wink's body has given more for Tottenham, is more essentially Tottenham than Ndombele could ever begin to imagine.

That anyone could think otherwise is borderline offensive.

Wherever Harry goes next, wherever his later career takes him, he'll always be welcome back at the Lane, will always get a round of applause at the very least.

Try saying that about Fat Boy.

Every single cell of Harry Wink's body has given more for Tottenham, is more essentially Tottenham than Ndombele could ever begin to imagine.

Wherever Harry goes next, wherever his later career takes him, he'll always be welcome back at the Lane, will always get a round of applause at the very least.

Agreed. The truth is Winks is a better player than a lot of players (possibly most!) I've seen turn out for us over the years. Even if he is surplus to requirements at the moment, he's an academy lad and as far as I'm concerned he has done really well for us. Most importantly, I've never doubted his commitment to us for a second when he's played.

You'd think half of these wankers have already booed him at home.

Back
Top Bottom