K League XI V The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur 12pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was quietly impressed by Richarlison.

Thought he showed some great hold-up play and first time flicks. Great through ball to Son too which led to the red card.

I liked the composure he showed for Emerson's open goal miss, even if the final touch was a bit lucky.

Plus he was playing with Lucas and Gil for most of the match which is hardly stellar support.

I think he will give Kulu a real run for his money for that starting spot.

Sarr was confident and didn't panic but that wall was poor.
Sanchez made a few errors. White was strong in the tackle and put in a good cross to Son.
Parrott got into good positions and with better passes could have scored a couple.
Got a good feeling about Sayers. He may make his debut this season in a cup.

Happen to be in Seoul at the same time as Spurs and missed out on tickets. But after watching in a pub it was a pleasure (and somewhat strange) being in a train carriage full of locals wearing Spurs gear going home from the game.
Yeah was in Bangkok just pre UK lockdown and watched the games in a local sports bar near the apt.... After a few games.. u start to recognise faces and visa versa ... And originally thought they were Thai... But I was wrong they were ALL Korean... The sonny effect ipresume

The wall for their third goal was so poor, I bet Sarr and Son will feel Conte’s wrath for that even though it was just a friendly.
I even began to wonder if it was planned, like the "mistakes" (i.e. set-ups) for Sonny's goals.

Bear on mind he was more culpable than Sarr, then the ludicrous penalty offender steps up to score to supposedly "atone" for his sins...

Sarr was confident and didn't panic but that wall was poor.
Sanchez made a few errors. White was strong in the tackle and put in a good cross to Son.
Parrott got into good positions and with better passes could have scored a couple.
Got a good feeling about Sayers. He may make his debut this season in a cup.
White has been a CM for most of his career, but do we think Conte sees him as a potential option at LWB?

White does have a sweet left foot, but to play WB for Conte you have to be one of the fittest players in the team.

Wiki tells me White isn't 21 until September, so presumably he would be a free pick not taking up any of our 25 squad places?

For all we know he is symptom less and will rejoin the team with a negative test in 3 days.

Sure, but the deeper concern will be spreading; even if he feels fine....

A neg test within 3 days isn't very likely at all.

Don't think it's best to assume anything at this point, we will just see how it plays out.

Of course the club won't be making any assumptions.

Off topic but did anyone watch on SpursPlay and if so is there an option to turn on subtitles when that cackling, always interrupting, whines like a Banshee girl talks?

I am all for diversity and giving young presenters a chance but for fucks sake on a new revenue generating platform for the club she was fucking awful bordering on painful.

What channel did you watch it on? I watched on CBS feed there were no female banshee commentators lol

I was quietly impressed by Richarlison.

Thought he showed some great hold-up play and first time flicks. Great through ball to Son too which led to the red card.

I liked the composure he showed for Emerson's open goal miss, even if the final touch was a bit lucky.

Plus he was playing with Lucas and Gil for most of the match which is hardly stellar support.

I think he will give Kulu a real run for his money for that starting spot.
I think Richi Laa's TM (c) Evertonians best contribution this season will be that he can fill in for any of the front three...
Kane & Son could play eachother's role (and have done)... Kane might struggle to do what Deki does out wide, whilst Deki can play Son's role (and vice versa) but maybe not Kane's through the middle...

Yet Richarlison seems to have all three aspects to his game; he can play through the middle (Like Kane/Son), wide, (Son/Deki) or a little deeper (Kane/Son), without affecting his efficiency.
Which can only be a good thing... and 99% of the reason why we bought him (the other 1% being that Raphina wanted to go to Barca!!)

Yeah was in Bangkok just pre UK lockdown and watched the games in a local sports bar near the apt.... After a few games.. u start to recognise faces and visa versa ... And originally thought they were Thai... But I was wrong they were ALL Korean... The sonny effect ipresume
Are we even allowed to say this anymore??? I'm so confused!!

Do you think South Koreans can't tell the difference between the French/Italian/Brits or Germans??

Probably not!! We all look the same to them!

Bloody hell it's a minefield! (and I didn't even say Bruddy Hell!)

Noooo, he's wasted his quota of successful free kicks on a preseason game.
15 years til the next one!

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom