K League XI V The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur 12pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have they given us the title yet? :contesmile:

I don't care if it took a deflection. Kane scoring a free-kick is basically the equivalent of aliens suddenly making themselves known on earth. I think we're set for a crazy season.

Been reading the forum a bit 'cause I'm curious how you guys will fare in the PL this season, and while I was at it I took the opportunity to relax and watch this friendly.

The one who impressed me more positively, apart from the usual (Kane, Dier etc), is that kid Harvey White. I've obviously never seen him before in my life but he looks competent and solid despite his age.

Parrott also seemed to be giving it a good try and didn't mess up more than others, and Sarr looked pretty tidy although I don't think that's the role his usually plays(?). I'm sorry but I barely know all your first team player, so I really struggle with the academy kids.

Oh and Richarlison was a bit heavy-footed, he should get some lessons in passing from Kane but that's not really his style of play I think.

Have they given us the title yet? :contesmile:

I don't care if it took a deflection. Kane scoring a free-kick is basically the equivalent of aliens suddenly making themselves known on earth. I think we're set for a crazy season.
I reckon your right... But honestly I'm more optimistic than ive been for ...... Ever.! .. Even more so than the poch years...

Been reading the forum a bit 'cause I'm curious how you guys will fare in the PL this season, and while I was at it I took the opportunity to relax and watch this friendly.

The one who impressed me more positively, apart from the usual (Kane, Dier etc), is that kid Harvey White. I've obviously never seen him before in my life but he looks competent and solid despite his age.

Parrott also seemed to be giving it a good try and didn't mess up more than others, and Sarr looked pretty tidy although I don't think that's the role his usually plays(?). I'm sorry but I barely know all your first team player, so I really struggle with the academy kids.

Oh and Richarlison was a bit heavy-footed, he should get some lessons in passing from Kane but that's not really his style of play I think.

Hello & welcome..... And no; you're not having Kulu & Bentancur back. :adestare:

LOL finally he has got one since that deflected one against villa that saved Pochs job all that time ago , but jokes aside im glad he has finally notched one ... I dunno if you saw 2 of the South Korea games after the season finished for the WC qualifiers Son scored 2 really really good freekicks for them , proper curlers from outside the box into the corners.
Yes, Son definitely needs to take the free kicks, maybe the position Kane scored today is an exception as it needs pretty much a power shot then technique, but definitely Son is miles ahead of him in the free kicks matter.

He is one the very best players in the world.... I won't hear otherwise.

As I've said before, not that anyone ever listens, but no matter what we don't win, we should embrace having Kane and Son at the club and getting to enjoy them most weeks, One is one of the best overall players in the world and the other one of the most exciting. To have one of them we're fortunate. But to have both at the same time, and for a number of years now...

Yes, Son definitely needs to take the free kicks, maybe the position Kane scored today is an exception as it needs pretty much a power shot then technique, but definitely Son is miles ahead of him in the free kicks matter.
These are the 2 Freekicks from SON from about 3 weeks ago, even against the best keepers these would have gone in imo

Back
Top Bottom