Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's kinda why I mentioned those specific deals because (apart from Vertonghen) they came out of the blue, the Wiliian deal he was the first to break the Chelsea interest when every single media outlet said that he was coming to us

So does that mean he has to give out information on every deal, it's not a job mate, it's his choice on whether he wants to make it public? How comes you're calling him a fraud what's your evidence?

And I don't think he posts much nowadays regardless, maybe he's had enough of people always asking him for shit? I don't know, I don't really care...look I don't really give a shit about about some silly ITK nonsense but it was obvious to everyone that JJ had a lot of insider info, I can't speak for him now because he doesn't post that much and personally I don't blame him.
That’s fine but he makes out like he’s got inside scoop on transfers and people like dogs lap it up it’s embarrassing.

Because he is very small for a center back. I can see conte not wanting a center back who’s not even 1.80m
Yes, particularly when neither Romero nor Dier is particularly good in the air.
On a side note, Argentina's maybe best CB ever, Daniel Passarella, was only 173 cm. He was actually fairly good in the air and a tough and "feared" tackler.

Do you honestly think Tottenham are going to pass on info to some guy on twitter that was a lorry driver manager up until recently ?

again players from 6-10 years ago and how do you know he was the first to mention it ? Did you check every other twitter user and news outlet before him ? Again he’s had zero information since on transfers before they happen all he does is tweet what he’s read from others and makes out he’s got info .he’s a fraud
Do I think there will occasionally be someone who gets info they shouldn't from someone within the club running their mouth? Yes

Are most "itk"s full of shit? Yes

Both can be true. Your position seems to be he is a chancer what has he ever got before the press. Then when given examples you say but it was too long ago. The bloke doesn't even post anymore. I'm not really sure what your point is but anyway even I'm finding this boring

Yes, particularly when neither Romero nor Dier is particularly good in the air.
On a side note, Argentina's maybe best CB ever, Daniel Passarella, was only 173 cm. He was actually fairly good in the air and a tough and "feared" tackler.
Lisandro Martinez is only 1.75m. That’s very very short for a center back. And passarella was the exception that assures the rule

Christ it’s nearly fun time Fabio Friday everyone, lighten the fuck up.
fabio-paratici-1.jpg

You realises that Levy signs off on all the deals this club does right?

Last week we splashed £50m on Richarlison, doesn't sound like Levy does it...

Perhaps maybe turn your attentions elsewhere...
Levy has had no choice. Reached an impasse whether he is serious or happy to be also rans. Two league cups (the lowest trophy to go for btw) in 23 years). I do agree that hes balanced the books and sanitised the club. Great but the objective is to win titles.

Levy has had no choice. Reached an impasse whether he is serious or happy to be also rans. Two league cups (the lowest trophy to go for btw) in 23 years). I do agree that hes balanced the books and sanitised the club. Great but the objective is to win titles.

Right so my point is people need to keep the same energy for him on all the deals we are doing, you can't blame Levy for 'haggling' on the Spence deal (if he's even the one doing that) and praise him for signing Richarlison at the same time.

Maybe just maybe it's Middlesbrough taking the piss here...

Right so my point is people need to keep the same energy for him on all the deals we are doing, you can't blame Levy for 'haggling' on the Spence deal (if he's even the one doing that) and praise him for signing Richarlison at the same time.

Maybe just maybe it's Middlesbrough taking the piss here...
How long have we been tantalised with this ownership? Conte to his credit is handling every facet of club impeccably. Short-term contract. Basically back me and I will deliver. If not I'm off. Great management in every aspect by conte.

Not sure why we aren’t trying to make a move for Lisandro Martinez, he’s a solid LCB who can pass well and on top of that, can defend too.

Is it just me that's not even slightly worried by Chelsea's links.

not linked to a no. 9 so playing Havertz there.

Sterling doesn't improve them, Rudiger and Christenson gone.

Couldn't get Rapinha, chasing De Ligt who apparently prefers Bayern.

Nathan Ake is pretty average.

I dunno..... I think they'll struggle this season.

Last edited:
I'm not stupid. You just repeated that you get embarrassed by ITK. I think that is pretty stupid TBH.
I'm not stupid. You just repeated that you get embarrassed by ITK. I think that is pretty stupid TBH.
Ok lap dog can tell you are a Paul dick rider just go twitter and put in Paul okeefe he’s out there doing interviews about Tottenham transfers and people actually saying Paul O Keefe called the ricaharlison deal

Is it just me that's not even slightly worried by Chelsea's links.

not linked to a no. 9 so playing Havertz there.

Sterling doesn't improve them, Rudiger and Christianson gone.

Couldn't get Rapinha, chasing De Ligt who apparently prefers Bayern.

Nathan Ake is pretty average.

I dunno..... I think they'll struggle this season.
OK, we're both a little...biased..but I agree that the Chelsea defence will be worse not better next season. Azpi likely out as well.

You're right of course but I'm sure im not the only one who remembers. Doesn't matter anyway really but the guy definitely was getting decent info at one stage

If I was being charitable, I'd say some of these guys have had 1 good bit of info, possibly by pure chance and then used it for their own shits and giggles.

The logical way of looking at it is;

If these people are privy to inside information then why are they sharing it on silly Internet forums? It would be career suicide if they're affiliated with the club and could cause their club contact serious trouble if they have one. My job involves things nowhere near as sensitive as huge money deals, yet written in my contract is a clause saying I cannot discuss work related matters outside of work. And I've seen people pulled up on it even when it's harmless.

If they're in the media, why are they hiding their real identity and not taking the glory for it?

Realistically, what is there to gain from posting this stuff anonymously on a forum full of people who talk to eachother like shit?

Back
Top Bottom