Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good fit if true.... Though I still think Bergwijn has higher aspirations...
If not back at Ajax, I can see him holding out for Man Uten Hagted!

If he ends up at Everton, it won't half be a wrench to see Dele and Bergwijn in the team, but not feel able to cheer them on 'cos Lampard isin the dugout!

Hopefully they'll see sense, sack him before Christmas, and go for someone like Potter... Then I can get on with keeping a keener eye out for their results!
Pretty certain that SB is keen to go back to Holland.

Why would Gabriel Jesus, a player who adapted to play on the wing to get more game time with Man City, move down to Europa league Woolwich or to us for that matter when we can't guarantee him game time?
If anyone is spending 40m+ then he would be promised a lot of game time.

Why would Gabriel Jesus, a player who adapted to play on the wing to get more game time with Man City, move down to Europa league Woolwich or to us for that matter when we can't guarantee him game time?

I don't see this making sense either to be honest.
He has more chance of winning trophies, he can get more money there.

And he has played ~2900 minutes on average in last 3 seasons. That corresponds to 32,2 full 90 minute games. He would not get more than that with us.

So whats in it for him?
Given age of Sonny and Harry, it might be that "promise of better tomorrow" and that he would be future leader of front-line, but I very much doubt this is enough.

If you believe Jesus , sterling or dybala are coming to spurs to sit on the bench/not be a starter...I am selling the Brooklyn bridge on a discount this week, interested?
We are in 4 competitions including CL, of course they will play and start matches

ManuU had 4 strikers, York, Cole, Sheringham and Solsjaker. Go figure.

I'm pretty sure that Bergwijn goes to Ajax. I think there's a non aggression pact (despite the ECL semi) between Spurs and Ajax. Lot of Business with them over the years Jan, Chris, Sanchez, they were prepared to sell us De Jong but he wanted Barca. Think we will give them a way to spread the payments. Prehaps the historic supporter base of the clubs. Then there was them playing Bob Marley (Spurs fan) to inspire us at half time....😏

Called this the other day. He's better than what we have and I think he is Paratici number one target. He's a proper unit as well as sound attacking proposition. What clinches it for me is his physicality look at Conte's comments on Gill and the profile of an EPL player. I'd think he would want to add a unit or two and Singo a hard hitter. People kept saying there's no good RWB are wrong this boy could be very good indeed especially under Conte. Bit also post Conte.

Last edited:
Called this the other day. He's better than what we have and I think he is Paratici number one target. He's a proper unit as well as sound attacking proposition. What clinches it for me is his physicality look at Conte's comments on Gill and the profile of an EPL player. I'd think he would want to add a unit or two and Singo a hard hitter. People kept saying there's no good RWB are wrong this boy could be very good indeed especially under Conte. Bit also post Conte.
He a RWB?

this guy is too similar to emerson royal (good physically, but technically limited)
naheul molina is better than what we have

Interesting being linked to Singo and Spence. Would surely mean moving on Emerson and Doherty? Unless singo can double up as a rcb?

Back
Top Bottom