Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's complex. You need to sideload certain apps onto the firestick (eg Kodi). There are tutorials online & on youtube. Easier to find the link I've just posted (above) and cast it to your tv - but don't do it because it's illegal.
I've heard of download and upload..I have no idea of the difference but side load...

giphy.gif

So do I need to break the law and get an illegal stream on Sunday??

Using the internet?

It’s like a gateway to a life of crime.

Can see the distinct possibility by Friday my lawlessness will have gone through
Monday buying illegal drugs online,
Tuesday getting involved in the dangerous animal trade and dealing with Mexicans.
Wednesday hiring assassins and mercenaries to help me out with an ongoing land dispute in Mexico,
Thursday me hacking into the federal reserve to get funds to essentially rule Central America
and then
Friday taking over the worlds nuclear weapons to unleash hell on Russia from my bolt hole in Guatemala .

It could easily happen.

All because Sky are fucking assholes.
You think that's crazy, I used the wrong pronouns. :contepoint:

Norwich have had 3 wins at Carrow Road this season: Southampton (Smith's first game in charge), Everton and Burnley. They haven't beaten a top half team home or away all season.

I am definitely NOT going to write a Dr Tottenham joke here
Most likely way they win is if they get the first goal (possible) and then somehow hang on (unlikely). I know it's Norwich but I think our best bet is to be patient, not risk too much too soon. And then kill them on the counter attack when we get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom