Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gary is a cunt

no matter what he always has an agenda against us
It is strange just how many of our ex-players, in the media, seem to dislike us...
Lineker, Darren Bent, Sherwood, Redknapp and Cundy are prime examples...

Jenas seems to have a bit of affinity still...

...and though he's VERY pro-Spurs, I'd rather Jamie O'Hara just kept his mouth shut sometimes... He acts more like a Gooner than most Gooners... Very un-Spurs like!

What have WE ever done to them?

It is strange just how many of our ex-players, in the media, seem to dislike us...

...and though he's VERY pro-Spurs, I'd rather Jamie O'Hara just kept his mouth shut sometimes... He acts more like a Gooner than most Gooners... Very un-Spurs like!

Bent and Sherwood are Gooners, Cunty is Chelsea, Redknapp has headed too many footballs and Lineker is just weird

Based on what Conte said this will probably be the team

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Emerson Bentancur Hojbjerg Sessegnon
Kulu Kane Son.

O'Hara is a wasteman. Cringe when he says Woolwich are the biggest club but tbf if Laura Woods was opposite me my principles would go out the window too.

We've got a few that are complimentary but they don't feature as much: Robbie Keane, Defoe, Berbatov, Crouchy

you realise i asked a while back lol
back to the future GIF

Must admit u jumped on the panic bandwagon too. From the horse's mouth. Conte says it's all good. 3-4 players affected for the Burnley game. All fine.

Paul O'Keefe having it out with Linekar on Twitter.........

in other news that Norwich tweet is for people like me who tried to buy tickets in the home end when I saw there were so many seats available.

I even rang them and they said "no no, there's no way you can you buy a ticket unless you've bought one or been a member over the last five seasons, She said we don't want Spurs fans buying tickets in the home end"

there's me with my Irish accent being like "Right, okay. no understandable and they don't go on sale via the PL or anything?!"

LOL she fucking knew well.

Bent and Cundy are openly Woolwich & Chelsea fans and I don't think Bent hates us he's just a fan of Woolwich rather than a hater of Spurs

O'Hara is the worst.

gobby little twat constanty running his mouth before the game's done and it comes back to bite him.

He makes us look awful

Back
Top Bottom