Crystal Palace Vs Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jedinak ran around and fouled people all match with clattencunts blessing
He said, viewing the entire game through Tottenham tinted spectacles.
He gave away a penalty that was ludicrously ignored by Clattenburg, but between that and the one he did give, we got what we deserved.
That aside, Jedinak was excellent and he cut out many promising Spurs moves, made excellent and sometimes robust challenges all over the pitch, and also played some excellent forward balls.
Without him today, I believe that we would have converted more chances.

Do you think he was wrong then? man of the match doesn't have to go to a player from the winning team
He was very good for Palace, but I thought our midfield were good but obviously can get much better. Quinn was so bias he should tone it down a bit: perhaps he likes going for the underdog teams:rolleyes:

Do you think he was wrong then? man of the match doesn't have to go to a player from the winning team
Jedinak is all heart. He lacks a bit of class but he'll do what he did to us against a lot of teams this season.

He'd be close to the most influential players today so he's probably a decent shout for MoM purely because none of our guys were really dominating the game.

He gave away a penalty that was ludicrously ignored by Clattenburg, but between that and the one he did give, we got what we deserved.
That aside, Jedinak was excellent and he cut out many promising Spurs moves, made excellent and sometimes robust challenges all over the pitch, and also played some excellent forward balls.

Yeah, he was good for palace whilst running around fouling people all match. Plus for some reason we weren't allowed to touch him or it was a foul. Clattenbergs love child maybe???

He was very good for Palace, but I thought our midfield were good but obviously can get much better. Quinn was so bias he should tone it down a bit: perhaps he likes going for the underdog teams:rolleyes:
I didn't get his commentary, we had Clive Allen, who was well balanced in his observations, by and large. Sadly the Sportsmax channel felt that I had to watch the match compressed into the top of the screen for most of the game whilst they extolled the virtues of Mackeson Stout to me.
I'd rather drink my own piss

Really? What for? he wasn't the man of the match for Tottenham, let alone for both teams.
The best player and the most effective was Jedinak

According to Quinn it was because "he did everything he needed to with Strength and Aplomb"
To be fair I dont think Paulinho put a foot wrong all game and was like a seasoned top level PL player throughout, impressive from a Brazil import. That said I would have liked to see him impose himself more (when he does he will really be something) and agree Jedinak was awesome - would have been my choice

He s such a quim
pot-kettle-black.jpg

Without him they would have crumpled in a heap and we would have rolled them over easily.

I see the smelly old wrinkled twat troll Tommy harmer is back for the new season. I suppose getting fucking owned on army forums can only last so much - @ , mate - this cunt knows no shame

With Lloris being first choice, will make a big difference this season. Nice performance today, we can only grow and get better especially with some players still to come in. I hear we might sign a player called Bale in two weeks-just imagine that!

Back
Top Bottom