Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is the goal here ?

Insult, deny, create conflict ? It just creates a toxic atmosphere. Is that good ? Or should I just deal with it.

It has already driven good members away and will continue to. This board needs to get a grip.
Just look at who agreed with you

Now why don’t you get a grip

In theory we should have a team good enough to fight for top four once Skipp and Reguilon are back.
The problems with the squad haven't gone away (though if Kulu and Bentancur can bed in our most glaring weakness is alleviated quite a bit), and City especially away is kind of a one-off challenge tactically that won't have much in common with the rest of our games.

But I think Conte said it well, the fight and resilience today should give us confidence going forward.

The problems with the squad haven't gone away (though if Kulu and Bentancur can bed in our most glaring weakness is alleviated quite a bit), and City especially away is kind of a one-off challenge tactically that won't have much in common with the rest of our games.

But I think Conte said it well, the fight and resilience today should give us confidence going forward.
It is the sort of fight that we showed today and against Leicester that we need to bring to every game.

For years we have had the issue where we turn up for the "big" teams. But don't for the "smaller" ones. Seemingly expecting our opponents of lesser stature to just roll over and let us beat them. And it ends up biting us in the rear.

If Conte can fix that and make us a team that shows up for every game, we will be much better off.

He has said that in terms of commitment, not skill. Almost all of our players now are workhorses, we got rid of the lads who don't give it everything like Ndombele and Dele...
But we’ve still got Winks PEH Doherty and Sanchez who all need upgrading

He has said that in terms of commitment, not skill. Almost all of our players now are workhorses, we got rid of the lads who don't give it everything like Ndombele and Dele...

Yeah I think he has been really surprised and happy how the group have taken on his ideas and been open to his coaching. I suspect that is what he means in the main.

Not making much progress on this one...

8hjs0JW.jpg

Yeah I think he has been really surprised and happy how the group have taken on his ideas and been open to his coaching. I suspect that is what he means in the main.

If he thinks he's weeded out all the bad eggs; I'll take that.......

Remember before he signed [paraphrasing]: "As long as they give me 100% commitment, I'll die for my players".

Anybody else sick of sky and other outlets banging on that contes supposed criticism o Tottenham and our transfers.
Not as much attention being paid to Uniteds comical shitshow of management and players.
There's plenty on here that lap up the media click bait bullshit.

"Conte criticises board "

"See, even Conte is calling levy out, he's not a yes man and tell it like it is"

Conte;
"I didn't criticise the board"

"Oh....... well.......erm.........he would say that wouldn't he"

:harrylol::harrylol:

"See, even Conte is calling levy out, he's not a yes man and tell it like it is"

Conte;

The usual shit-clowns have simply ignored all such comments from Conte and just doubled-down with their usual dumb meme-talk of him "ending" people, "the war is on" and "one of us" drivel.

Conte;

He was reprimanded by the club’s PR team - anyone can see that

The usual shit-clowns have simply ignored all such comments from Conte and just doubled-down with their usual dumb meme-talk of him "ending" people, "the war is on" and "one of us" drivel.
As sure as night follows day, when Conte clarified what he said the usual suspects wait a couple of days, completely ignore what he said and regurgitate the bull shit article.

It's so predictable.

Back
Top Bottom