January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The idea that we would turn our nose up at McKennie is insane. We are bad in the midfield. He’s a clear and obvious upgrade.

Newsflash: we won’t get him either though because we won’t get anyone.

The idea that we would turn our nose up at McKennie is insane. We are bad in the midfield. He’s a clear and obvious upgrade.

Newsflash: we won’t get him either though because we won’t get anyone.
My view on this is that if Kessie is willing to sign that pre contract, just do it, do it tonight. Take a good, young, durable player on a free, don’t overthink it.

Transfer Window panning out nicely.
In 24 hours, we should be at my personal favourite stage, the ‘We wouldn’t want to do a Leeds’.

☆Levy Criticism Alert☆

New Jersey Car GIF

Serious question, who cares?

The reality is that much of the world of art is 1 part pissing contest of the ultra-rich, 1 part likely money laundering, and 1 part just another cog in an overall investment strategy that is undergoing massive inflation.
I care.....

Everything seems to depend on us signing Kessie if we want to upgrade the midfield, I don't believe we will sign Mckennie.

I thought the story was that Fiorentina wanted to sell but Vlahovic wanted to finish off the year with them. Where there is smoke there is fire, but just goes to show that the details are most likely never right. This is why I ignore 90% of the reports.
He’s holding out for a CL team - something neither us or Arse can offer atm with any certainty

Back
Top Bottom