Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is

worse than levy? I’m not no supporter of him but conte is paid a lot of money to be a bloody good coach’. If morecombe , Watford and 10 men soton can keep us out isn’t that more a indictment on conte”s coaching do far? Is he only a good coach when having a lot of money?
Again say it again what coaching has he really done so far? All his fine is lumber us with a. Back 5 fir which we are unsuitable for!
Mate, he's not a fucking magician. These players are not good enough and you can't keep playing the same players every single game.

The squad depth and quality is down to the people that buy the players. None of the squad that are here are here because on Conte. He bought none of them.

There are only 14 players who Conte can count on in a squad of 25, and thats including Winks and Bergwijn, which is generous. And on top of that we have Romero out long term and now Son and Dier - its less about Conte's tactics and more about how the same 11 can keep performing twice a week consistently. Best to mentally prepare yourselves for some pain in Jan - Chelscum, Scum and Chelscum next!
We are at a cross-roads - elite manager finally in place but need to go all in now! unfortunately no way we are gonna replace 10 players in the summer, let alone in Jan. My best hope for the season is: somehow he adds 1 or 2 in Jan to the 11-12 good players we have and gets us 4th this season. Not expecting any cup glory. Summer will indeed be make or break - dont see Conte sticking around for next season if serious rehaul doesnt happen (and we still dont know what Kane will do this coming summer either.)

Just got back, first time I've been in a long while.

The performance can be summed up in one word. Dollop.

The fact that our reserve players can't beat a team who is looking like being relegated from league one says it all, but don't panic right lads? What is it? January transfer window is difficult and all that jazz?
Fuck that, if we don't sign 3-4 you can forget CL.

I was pleased to be there to give Ndombele a good send off today in what's hopefully his last game in a Spurs shirt, most enjoyable moment giving him a piece of my mind.

Just get rid, even if we only get a packet of Rowntree's Fruit Pastils for him.

Other than that....Yay....I guess
Ndombele booed off by the looks of it? Did he see his arse when he got subbed?

That is the conte way. Doh stayed on all gane even at LWB., he wouldn’t change the formation even v morecombe. That is the worrying thing! This great coach cannot coach a team without using a WB system.

Ndombele booed off by the looks of it? Did he see his arse when he got subbed?
Yeah he was heavily booed, by all four corners of the ground. It was bad enough that he didn't look arsed from the 1st minute to be out there but a lot of it was him strolling off the pitch and taking his sweet time about it. This was while we were still a goal down and the clock running down. People weren't amused.

Need to get shot of him and his attitude, it can't be good around the squad.

Back
Top Bottom