Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just finished watching replay as couldn't watch it live. Overall, I thought we were pretty decent and good job on the goals. 3 points in the bag is always the main goal and glad got it done. Might be a random choice but my Motm was Reguilon. Asides from just scoring the goal thought he was our best player. And for him to be the success under Conte that I think he can be, he will need to be a goalscorer at times, so nice start in that regard.

On to Mura.

Just finished watching replay as couldn't watch it live. Overall, I thought we were pretty decent and good job on the goals. 3 points in the bag is always the main goal and glad got it done. Might be a random choice but my Motm was Reguilon. Asides from just scoring the goal thought he was our best player. And for him to be the success under Conte that I think he can be, he will need to be a goalscorer at times, so nice start in that regard.

On to Mura.

He was good and bad IMO. Lots of positive moves but selfish with the ball charging forward at times and didn’t make the right pass frequently.

I reported it earlier

Are there any asmins round here, this forum is seriously slack
Thanks, and I ignore his posts, and have seen that he's king of disagrees, but I see that only Igula gave a disagree to my post calling out racism (I'm calling the post racism btw, not necessarily the poster; they have a chance to change their mind , heat of the moment, drink coulda been taken, up to them to reconsider)

this is a conscious act by you Igula

care to elaborate?
are you outing yourself as a racist?

Thanks, and I ignore his posts, and have seen that he's king of disagrees, but I see that only Igula gave a disagree to my post calling out racism (I'm calling the post racism btw, not necessarily the poster; they have a chance to change their mind , heat of the moment, drink coulda been taken, up to them to reconsider)

this is a conscious act by you Igula

care to elaborate?
are you outing yourself as a racist?

No I am not a racist I am laughing at the ridiculous notion that the post you were crying about was in any way racist.

It is laughable and you now trying to call me racist is even more laughable and shows what a pathetic post you made originally.

No I am not a racist I am laughing at the ridiculous notion that the post you were crying about was in any way racist.

It is laughable and you now trying to call me racist is even more laughable and shows what a pathetic post you made originally.
so calling someone a 'thick Irish fuck' isn't racist?

care to keep on digging?

(I don't consider you spurs by the way), and I'm not crying. And I know you wouldn't say anything like this to anyone if you ever went to Tottenham. You're a stain on this forum and our club.

so calling someone a 'thick Irish fuck' isn't racist?

care to keep on digging?

(I don't consider you spurs by the way), and I'm not crying. And I know you wouldn't say anything like this to anyone if you ever went to Tottenham. You're a stain on this forum and our club.

Oh no you don't consider me Spurs whatever will I do? What a fucking stupid thing to add on.

No calling someone a thick Irish fuck is not racist.

Oh no you don't consider me Spurs whatever will I do? What a fucking stupid thing to add on.

No calling someone a thick Irish fuck is not racist.
Then you are a racist and I hope more call you out for it. I notice you didn't answer my implication that you wouldn't call anyone that in Tottenham or I reckon, anywhere. You're the new fan internet warrior, who many on here don't consider real Tottenham. 'Whatever will I do?' What are you, five? It would matter to me if anyone here questioned my Tottenham credentials. You hide behind anonymity and a keyboard faraway. Have the courage to get to Tottenham and stand behind what you think.

Edited
removed accusation of racism

Last edited:
Then you are a racist and I hope more call you out for it. I notice you didn't answer my implication that you wouldn't call anyone that in Tottenham or I reckon, anywhere. You're the new fan internet warrior, who many on here don't consider real Tottenham. 'Whatever will I do?' What are you, five? It would matter to me if anyone here questioned my Tottenham credentials. You hide behind anonymity and a keyboard faraway. Have the courage to get to Tottenham and stand behind what you think.

Racist

When some random loser on the internet questions my Tottenham credentials I couldn't care less. You have no idea about who I am or whether I am "Tottenham." Even if you did you are not some arbitrator of who is Totteneham or not. Your opinion on the matter means absolutely nothing.

The fact that you think you can or should decide who is Tottenham shows what a pathetic person you are.

I likely wouldn't say it to someone, which is also why I haven't said it at all so far, but that doesn't make it racist. There are plenty of things I wouldn't say that aren't racist.

I have been to Tottenham and will say what I like. Even if I hadn't been to Tottenham it wouldn't change anything. Going to Tottenham isn't some magical trip that makes you any more or less anything.

There are plenty of things I wouldn't say that aren't racist.

I have been to Tottenham and will say what I like. Even if I hadn't been to Tottenham it wouldn't change anything. Going to Tottenham isn't some magical trip that makes you any more or less anything.
No, you wouldn't get away with blatant racism like you just have. (Care to re read your first sentence I quoted) No one said it would be magical, what are you on about. It could, probably would, be dangerous for you. Even in this more sanitised day and age, you'd be very lucky to get away with it.
And I'm not the thought police btw, if anything, I think they do more harm than good. But blatant, doubled down stuff needs calling out. For me, online is the only immediate retort. In 'the good old days', if you said that at the ground, our convo would be a lot shorter, and probably before I got to you. I've seen your marathon conversations on here Igula (more likely ignored them and pages seem to be a lot shorter as a result ) if you're gonna continue justifying racism let's take it to pm

English football fans just aren’t happy clappers or high school cheerleaders - and thank goodness for that (imagine me with pom poms for starters…)

People go on about Dortmund but based on their visits to Wembley they were shite. Just some orchestrated monotonous drivel for 90 minutes that bores the shit out of everyone. Bayern were the same with a fat ponce forcing everyone to follow his shit songs.

When we make noise it’s real and it means something. We don’t ask for much. A bit of effort, a decent tackle, running with the ball… as the second half showed, the crowd were very willing to get behind the team but we literally had fuck all to respond to in the first 45.

Of course, English noise is “real”, foreign noise is fake and stupid. And foreign.

“Oh mousa Sissoko” used to have me fucking welling up. Nothing unreal about singing the name of a lazy, fucking donkey. Thank fuck for the English and their realness eh.

Last edited:
No, you wouldn't get away with blatant racism like you just have. (Care to re read your first sentence I quoted) No one said it would be magical, what are you on about. It could, probably would, be dangerous for you. Even in this more sanitised day and age, you'd be very lucky to get away with it.
And I'm not the thought police btw, if anything, I think they do more harm than good. But blatant, doubled down stuff needs calling out. For me, online is the only immediate retort. In 'the good old days', if you said that at the ground, our convo would be a lot shorter, and probably before I got to you. I've seen your marathon conversations on here Igula (more likely ignored them and pages seem to be a lot shorter as a result ) if you're gonna continue justifying racism let's take it to pm

LOL there is nothing racist in what was said, and again as I said I wouldn't say it anyways.

If someone did say it they would be fine. They wouldn't have issues because it isn't a racist comment to call someone from Ireland Irish. If he said he was thick because he was Irish that is clearly a problem, but calling Matt Doherty Irish is not racist.

Take it to PM all you want, especially the stories of how short our conversation would be in real life. I always love internet tough guys that tell how fast they could knock you out and I could use another laugh.

You can keep repeating it all you like but I haven't once justified racism so I can't continue doing something I never started doing.

LOL there is nothing racist in what was said, and again as I said I wouldn't say it anyways.

If someone did say it they would be fine. They wouldn't have issues because it isn't a racist comment to call someone from Ireland Irish. If he said he was thick because he was Irish that is clearly a problem, but calling Matt Doherty Irish is not racist.

Take it to PM all you want, especially the stories of how short our conversation would be in real life. I always love internet tough guys that tell how fast they could knock you out and I could use another laugh.

You can keep repeating it all you like but I haven't once justified racism so I can't continue doing something I never started doing.
Lol. he didn't just say Matt Doherty is Irish. (I didn't even know he was talking about Doherty btw) The connotation is Irish with thick. there is a long history of that, along with Jewish and 'tight', black and 'mugging'.
Are you being deliberately obtuse?
sent you a pm (I think) and also laughing at your internet tough guy remark
( I read a lot on here, don't post much, old days stuff I like especially) But on racism, especially fascism, I don't have a bad track record, 20 years on the pavement, and I have a lot more respect for real life fascists, who have walked the hard yards, some who are old skool Tottenham fans and who I have conversed with respectfully, previous combatants , and I can actually understand how they have been politicised; many of my mates have been too.. you though Igula, aren't one of them. The internet, a lot of good, a lot of bad, you're the latter.

yeah, I know you don't care, I'm a nobody.

Lol. he didn't just say Matt Doherty is Irish. (I didn't even know he was talking about Doherty btw) The connotation is Irish with thick. there is a long history of that, along with Jewish and 'tight', black and 'mugging'.
Are you being deliberately obtuse?
sent you a pm (I think) and also laughing at your internet tough guy remark
( I read a lot on here, don't post much, old days stuff I like especially) But on racism, especially fascism, I don't have a bad track record, 20 years on the pavement, and I have a lot more respect for real life fascists, who have walked the hard yards, some who are old skool Tottenham fans and who I have conversed with respectfully, previous combatants , and I can actually understand how they have been politicised; many of my mates have been too.. you though Igula, aren't one of them. The internet, a lot of good, a lot of bad, you're the latter.

yeah, I know you don't care, I'm a nobody.

Again he didn't say he was thick because he was Irish, if he did post it and I will gladly call him out for it. But the post you quoted made no connection to him being Irish making him thick.

Back
Top Bottom